Are you a talented and driven problem solver who would like to join our team in Kuala Lumpur? Someone with a startup mentality, who is capable of integrating into a multicultural team?
SOCAR aims to change the way people in South East Asia move around by becoming the biggest car-sharing platform in South East Asia. We are currently the biggest player in Malaysia and aim to scale out our product offering across more verticals and geographies.
We are growing fast - this is an extremely exciting moment for SOCAR.
What will you be engaged in?
As our new specialist for Strategic Talent Acquisition, you will have the opportunity to handle the talent acquisition process ranging from requirement gathering, formulation and marketing of new positions, screening of candidates, offer negotiations, onboarding new hires and ensuring your colleagues’ lasting commitment to SOCAR.
- Take ownership, develop and execute full-cycle Talent Acquisition projects to improve processes, onboarding and employer branding.
- Gather requirements, formulate job scopes and promote open positions
- Source, target and build pipelines of prospective candidates
- Lead in-house and virtual candidate screening sessions
- Research and develop new, novel talent acquisition approaches to acquire the best staff for SOCAR
- Create, improve and document Strategic Talent Acquisition processes for SOCAR’s knowledge hub.
- Ensure that new employees have a smooth transition into their position at SOCAR
- Plan and coordinate all aspects of new hire onboarding.
- Develop new, creative approaches to improve the overall onboarding experience.
- Ensure compliance with labour regulations.
- Handle the acquisition of employment and dependent passes.
- Coordinate staff medical insurance registration and cancellation.
- Contribute to a favourable employer brand on internal and external talent touchpoints.
Are you the ideal candidate?
First and foremost, ask yourself: Are you customer-obsessed? This is the key SOCAR’s prime value that drives our mission forward. If your heart and mind shout “YES, I am!”, you have just identified a fundamental match between you and your future SOCAR team.
- Drive to attract and acquire talent to the SOFAM (SOCAR team's name).
- Ability to live SOCAR’s vision of the future of sharing mobility in South East Asia.
- Studied human resources, business communication or similar subjects
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Describe yourself as a solution-based thinker and able to work independently on new challenges and opportunities
- Aptitude for data-driven decision-making
- Understanding of employment/labour laws
What we will offer you?
- Be part of the fastest-growing car-sharing company in the world!
- Opportunity to drive new ideas and make a measurable impact on company metrics
- Work with incredibly driven people with great executable ideas
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Insurance
- SOCAR travelling credits
- Phone allowance
- International environment (we are 10 different nationalities in the office!)
- The chance to launch new markets in different countries
- Endless company events (Futsal, cinema, birthday cakes, celebrations, team lunch and dinner ... )
How will your roadmap to join SOCAR look like?
After you submit your application, you can expect to prepare for the following steps in the hiring process:
- 1 One-minute video CV
- 1 session - Talent Acquisition Team (Virtual or face-to-face)
- 1 business case (To be pitched in the final round)
- 1 session - HR Manager (Virtual or face-to-face)
Follow us on LinkedIn
Check out our Homepage
Find us on Facebook