Are you a talented and driven problem solver who would like to join our team in Kuala Lumpur? Someone with a startup mentality, who is capable of integrating into a multicultural team?
SOCAR aims to change the way people in South East Asia move around by becoming the biggest car-sharing platform in South East Asia. We are currently the biggest player in Malaysia and aim to scale out our product offering across more verticals and geographies.
We are growing fast - this is an extremely exciting moment for SOCAR.
What will you be engaged in?
As our new Team Leader - Claims Management you will have the opportunity to:
- Lead and oversee a team of 5 to 10 Claims Associates and Senior Associates
- Be in charge of competency mapping, IDP and training for the Claims Mgmt Team
- Identify and drive ongoing improvements to Socar policies and procedures
- Continuously improve processes and policies to maximize car availability for Socar Malaysia
- Establish metrics to measure vendors performance (workshops, towing companies, insurance, etc.), and deploy processes to optimize vendors selection
- Lead Daily Standup Meeting and facilitate Root Cause Analysis workouts
- Monitor investigation process for identified car issues, and penalty process
- Handle escalations for ambiguous cases and continuously streamline processes to drive standardization
- Present Weekly KPIs, findings, and analyses during Weekly Operational Review
- Additional leadership assignments monthly
Are you the ideal candidate?
First and foremost ask yourself: Are you customer-obsessed? This is SOCAR’s prime value that drives our mission forward. If your heart and mind shout “YES, I am!”, you have just identified a fundamental match between you and your future SOCAR team.
- BA/BS degree holder preferred
- Work experience with Team leadership experience
- Exceptional people skills, outstanding conflict resolution and de-escalation
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, drive and embrace change
- Excellent follow-through, attention to details, with minimal need for supervision
- Positive mental attitude, high energy, high integrity, strong work ethic, enthusiasm, and commitment to the mission
- Strongly preferred previous experience in car rental or insurance industry including claims handling, car accidents, and related terminology
- Strong competency with technology such as MS Office (in particular advanced Excel including pivot tables, nested formulas, vlookups)
- Previous exposure to Lean Six Sigma and/or certification would be highly appreciated
- Previous experience/capability to use SQL is a plus point
What we will offer you?
- Be part of the fastest-growing car-sharing company in the world!
- Opportunity to drive new ideas and make a measurable impact on company metrics
- Work with incredibly driven people with great executable ideas
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Insurance
- SOCAR travelling credits
- Phone allowance
- International environment (we are 10 different nationalities in the office!)
- The chance to launch new markets in different countries
- Endless company events (Futsal, cinema, birthday cakes, celebrations, team lunch and dinner ... )
How will your roadmap to join SOCAR look like?
After you submit your application, you can expect to prepare for the following steps in the hiring process:
- 1 One-minute video CV
- 1 session - Talent Acquisition Team (Virtual or face-to-face)
- 1 business case (To be pitched to the Head of Operations)
- 1 session - Head of Operations
- 1 session - CFO/CEO and/or other HODs (Virtual or face-to-face)
Follow us on LinkedIn
Check out our Homepage
Find us on Facebook