Are you a talented and driven problem solver who would like to join our team in Kuala Lumpur? Someone with a startup mentality, who is capable of integrating into a multicultural team?
SOCAR aims to change the way people in South East Asia move around by becoming the biggest car-sharing platform in South East Asia. We are currently the biggest player in Malaysia and aim to scale out our product offering across more verticals and geographies.
Want to be part of this journey from the very beginning?
We are growing fast - this is an extremely exciting moment for SOCAR.
What will you be engaged in?
As the Lead of Backend Operations for TREVO, you will take full ownership over building a reliable operation service via supply acquisition and onboarding. You will be fully responsible for maintaining and optimising the functionality of all the components fall under the backend operations.
- Strategise and implement scalable operational procedures vertical - from the supply of the funnel over onboarding, to establishing an efficient and frictionless KYC and activation process for both supply and demand
- Set up clear support processes and directions of how the business can optimise for customer satisfaction while keeping overall support cost low as a % of GMV
- Optimize operational budgets and take charge of project managing strategic tasks that prospectively lead to OPEX savings such as the optimisation of insurance, late return, fraud and accident policies.
- Be responsible for TREVO’s risk management such as the collection of receivables in the event of accidents, penalties, fraud or alike.
- Establish and leverage relationships and agreements with external partners and vendors such as payment – and car system providers to drive operational excellence
- Verify and ensure the compliance of the TREVO's operations to legal regulations and inner policies in our expansion across Malaysia and SEA.
- Lead the operations team (Accident Handling, Dispatch, Operations and more) in terms of strategic alignment, performance management and demonstrate a strong vision that drives the team forward to success
- Drive on-going analysis of operation trends and KPIs across key parts of the operations in close partnership with TREVO other teams and other stakeholders
- Solve problems in a data-driven manner. This team adores people who can back their hypothesis up with statistically significant data.
- Design and build new dashboards to monitor performance metrics for accuracy and incorporate changes in the business
- Constantly run experiments to optimise for marketplace efficiency and defect reduction
Are you the ideal candidate?
First and foremost, ask yourself: Are you customer-obsessed? This is the key SOCAR’s prime value that drives our mission forward. If your heart and mind shout “YES, I am!”, you have just identified a fundamental match between you and your future SOCAR team.
- Experience in building and optimising a new business starting from a clean slate to a fully operational, scaled multi-million evaluated entity
- Exposure to high growth businesses with a strong ability to create operational procedures
- Familiarity with qualitative and quantitative analysis tools and techniques
- Ability to build consensus and relationships amongst senior management, partners, and employees
- Passion for analytics, SQL and dashboarding
- Creative thinker, multi-tasker, data-oriented, and results-driven
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills with a hands-on approach
- Positive attitude paired with a desire for transparency and openness
What we will offer you?
- Be part of the fastest-growing car-sharing company in the world!
- Opportunity to drive new ideas and make a measurable impact on company metrics
- Work with incredibly driven people with great executable ideas
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Insurance
- SOCAR travelling credits
- Phone allowance
- International environment (we are 12 different nationalities in the office!)
- The chance to launch new markets in different countries
- Endless company events (Futsal, cinema, birthday cakes, celebrations, team lunch and dinner ... )
How will your roadmap to join SOCAR look like?
After you submit your application, you can expect to prepare for the following steps in the hiring process:
- 1 Video CV (invitation to follow after your application is submitted)
- 1 session - Talent Acquisition Team (Virtual or face-to-face)
- 1 business case (To be pitched in the subsequent round)
- 1 session – General Manager | Growth Team (Virtual or face-to-face)
- 1 session – CEO/ CFO (Virtual or face-to-face)
Follow us on LinkedIn
Check out our Homepage
Find us on Facebook