Are you a talented and driven problem solver who would like to join our team in Kuala Lumpur? Someone with a startup mentality, who is capable of integrating into a multicultural team?
SOCAR aims to change the way people in South East Asia move around by becoming the biggest car-sharing platform in South East Asia. We are currently the biggest player in Malaysia and aim to scale out our product offering across more verticals and geographies.
We are growing fast - this is an extremely exciting moment for SOCAR.
What will you be engaged in?
As our new Receptionist, you will have the opportunity to become the face of SOCAR’s HQ in Kuala Lumpur. You will be the first point of contact for the company who carries responsibility for ensuring a smooth flow of people approaching our office.
- Welcome visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries as well as to liaise with courier services and manage outgoing mails.
- Handle bookings of meeting rooms when a request is made.
- Assist the maintenance team from UOA on the monthly inspection; for example, air condition, electric meter, water meter, and others.
- Copy, file and maintain paper or electronic documents and records.
- Assist and undertake any ad-hoc office admin duties assigned as and when required.
Are you the ideal candidate?
First and foremost, ask yourself: Are you customer-obsessed? This is the key to SOCAR’s prime value that drives our mission forward. If your heart and mind shout “YES, I am!”, you have just identified a fundamental match between you and your future SOCAR team.
- Excellent communication skills in speaking, listening and writing
- Professional appearance
- Resourceful and proactive with the ability to deal with issues as they arise
- Capacity to organize, prioritize and work under pressure
- Experience in a front office, preferably handling receptionist responsibilities, or other service industry positions are an added advantage
What we will offer you?
- Be part of the fastest-growing car-sharing company in the world!
- Opportunity to drive new ideas and make a measurable impact on company metrics
- Work with incredibly driven people with great executable ideas
- Competitive Salary
- SOCAR traveling credits
- International environment (we are 10 different nationalities in the office!)
- The chance to launch new markets in different countries
- Endless company events (Futsal, cinema, birthday cakes, celebrations, team lunch, and dinner ... )
How will your roadmap to join SOCAR look like?
After you submit your application, you can expect to prepare for the following steps in the recruitment process:
- 1 One-minute video CV
- 1 session - Talent Acquisition Team (Virtual or face-to-face)
- 1 session - Corporate Planning Manager (Virtual or face-to-face)
Follow us on LinkedIn
Check out our Homepage
Find us on Facebook