Are you a talented and driven problem solver who would like to join our team in Kuala Lumpur? Someone with a startup mentality, who is capable of integrating into a multicultural team?
SOCAR aims to change the way people in South East Asia move around by becoming the biggest car-sharing platform in South East Asia. We are currently the biggest player in Malaysia and aim to scale out our product offering across more verticals and geographies.
We are growing fast - this is an extremely exciting moment for SOCAR.
What will you be engaged in?
As our new Customer Experience Executive / Sr. Executive you will have the opportunity to be involved with the business while transforming and providing services that are value adding and measurable, catapulting the business to succeed in its purpose. In this role you will -
- Be the owner of the VOC - Voice of the Customer.
- Provide extensive oversight with data, ranging from regular customer service performance metrics to customer journey analysis.
- Model quality service behaviour within Customer Service organisation, with internal and external customers.
- Develop and/or implementing best practices and process changes on multiple levels; and ensuring uniform understanding for consistent CX.
- Drive initiatives to address gaps and uncovering opportunities to improve CS continuously for great CX and uncompromising delivery of service to the members.
- Spearhead any initiatives designed to measure existing service levels via polls, survey, focus groups and online feedback forms (CSAT / NPS)
- Support the CS teams for new businesses and / or ventures that we may expand to in the near future.
Are you the ideal candidate?
First and foremost, ask yourself: Are you customer-obsessed? This is SOCAR’s prime value that drives our mission forward. If your heart and mind shout “YES, I am!”, you have just identified a fundamental match between you and your future SOCAR team.
- Have a minimum 3 years of Customer Service / Experience / Operation related experience.
- Familiar and comfortable working with Ms Excel, PowerBI, MySQL, Ms Visio.
- A background in Project Management, be it as a project manager or supporting role.
- Familiar with Change Management to drive process changes and uniform knowledge dissemination.
- Min. Bachelor's Degree in any relevant field.
What we will offer you?
- Be part of the fastest-growing car-sharing company in the world!
- Opportunity to drive new ideas and make a measurable impact on company metrics
- Work with incredibly driven people with great executable ideas
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Insurance
- SOCAR travelling credits
- Phone allowance
- International environment (we are 10 different nationalities in the office!)
- The chance to launch new markets in different countries
- Endless company events (Futsal, cinema, birthday cakes, celebrations, team lunch and dinner ... )
How will your roadmap to join SOCAR look like?
After you submit your application, you can expect to prepare for the following steps in the recruitment process:
- 1 One-minute video CV
- 1 session - Talent Acquisition Team (Virtual or face-to-face)
- 1 session - HOD (Virtual or face-to-face)
Follow us on LinkedIn
Check out our Homepage
Find us on Facebook