Are you a talented and driven problem solver who would like to join our team in Johor? Someone with a startup mentality, who is capable of integrating into a multicultural team?
SOCAR aims to change the way people in South East Asia move around by becoming the biggest car-sharing platform in South East Asia. We are currently the biggest player in Malaysia and aim to scale out our product offering across more verticals and geographies.
We are growing fast - this is an extremely exciting moment for SOCAR.
What will you be engaged in?
- Search cars not returned to zone based on locations provided by systems or supervisor and return cars to the right location
- Perform minor maintenance work on the vehicles (change/patch tire, jump start, etc.) Relocate, pickup, and drop-off cars as requested by superior
- Lodge police report whenever required to retrieve the vehicle or whenever instructed by the SOP or superior
- Secure cars in case of an accident whenever needed
- Report issues and damages in internal escalation systems
- Manage cases such as theft attempt, car search, dealing with the police and local authorities, property management, security guards, parking management and other related parties amongst others
- Provide assistance on complicated cases after working hours and/or during rest days and/or public holidays and/or when Freelancers are not available or not keen to take up a job
Are you the ideal candidate?
First and foremost ask yourself: Are you customer-obsessed? If your heart and mind shout “YES, I am!”, you have just identified a fundamental match between you and your future SOCAR team.
- Willing to working on the weekend
- Must be computer literate
- Good communication skills
- Possess valid driving license
What will we offer you?
- Be part of the fastest growing car-sharing company in the world!
- Opportunity to drive new ideas and make a measurable impact on company metrics
- Work with incredibly driven people with great executable ideas
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Insurance
- SOCAR travelling credits
- Phone allowance
- International environment (we are 18 different nationalities in the office!)
- The chance to launch new markets in different countries
- Endless company events (Futsal, cinema, birthday cakes, celebrations, team lunch and dinner ... )
How will your roadmap to join SOCAR look like?
After you submit your application, you can expect to prepare for the following steps in the hiring process:
- 1 session - Talent Acquisition Team (Virtual or face-to-face)
- 1 session - Team Lead, Southern Business (Virtual or face-to-face)
Follow us on LinkedIn
Check out our Homepage
Find us on Facebook