Are you a talented and driven problem solver who would like to join our team in Kuala Lumpur? Someone with a startup mentality, who is capable of integrating into a multicultural team?
SOCAR aims to change the way people in South East Asia move around by becoming the biggest car-sharing platform in South East Asia. We are currently the biggest player in Malaysia and aim to scale out our product offering across more verticals and geographies.
Want to be part of this journey from the very beginning?
We are growing fast - this is an extremely exciting moment for SOCAR.
What will you be engaged in?
- Operational Excellence
- Manage and continually improve fleet operations for operational performance
- Maximize fleet condition and uptime and minimize costs
- Maintenance/Repair/Cleanliness of Vehicles
- Work within new and established SOCAR processes to manage the maintenance, repair and cleanliness of vehicles
- Negotiate and manage vendor service contracts to ensure vehicles are properly maintained, repaired and cleaned to SOCAR's high standards
- Manage the process of in-fleeting and de-fleeting vehicles, including SOCAR branding preparation and installation of SOCAR's system
- Supervision of Vehicle Inspection Staff and Vendors
- Lead the vehicle inspection staff
- Build and maintain relationships with key vendor partners (maintenance, repair, cleaning, in-/de-fleeting, etc.)
- Manage vendor performance to maximize vehicle condition and uptime and minimize costs
- Fleet Optimization and Strategy
- Analyze market historical data to strategize around model mix and fleet growth
- Optimization of parking locations in key areas
Are you the ideal candidate?
First and foremost ask yourself: Are you customer-obsessed? This is SOCAR’s prime value that drives our mission forward. If your heart and mind shout “YES, I am!”, you have just identified a fundamental match between you and your future SOCAR team.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills
- Experience in managing staff, service contractors and other vendors
- Experience setting up and executing service contracts
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Schedule flexibility to deal with unexpected issues and seasonal events
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Held a Malaysian driving license for a minimum of 2 years
What we will offer you?
- Be part of the fastest-growing car-sharing company in the world!
- Opportunity to drive new ideas and make a measurable impact on company metrics
- Work with incredibly driven people with great executable ideas
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Insurance
- SOCAR travelling credits
- Phone allowance
- International environment (we are 11 different nationalities in the office!)
- The chance to launch new markets in different countries
- Endless company events (Futsal, cinema, birthday cakes, celebrations, team lunch and dinner ... )
How will your roadmap to join SOCAR look like?
After you submit your application, you can expect to prepare for the following steps in the recruitment process:
- 1 interview - Recruiter (Virtual or face-to-face)
- 1 business case (To be presented in the final round)
- 1 interview - Business Team Manager (Virtual or face-to-face)
Follow us on LinkedIn
Check out our Homepage
Find us on Facebook