Are you a talented and driven problem solver who would like to join our team in Kuala Lumpur? Someone with a startup mentality, who is capable of integrating into a multicultural team?
SOCAR aims to change the way people in South East Asia move around by becoming the biggest car-sharing platform in South East Asia. We are currently the biggest player in Malaysia and aim to scale out our product offering across more verticals and geographies.
We are growing fast - this is an extremely exciting moment for SOCAR.
We are currently looking for a team player to fill the position of On-ground Business Specialist. The successful candidate will be responsible for bringing the best value for our company, always with a data-driven approach.
What your day will look like:
1. On-ground Based Activities
- Plan and carry out marketing activities to maximize utilization based on parking lots and fleet
- Execute marketing collaboration and parking rental management
- Manage the on-ground design and signage for in/exterior of SOCAR zones and vehicles to achieve higher visibility and accessibility
- Execute partnership- or on-ground events for member acquisition.
2. Business Strategy and Analysis
- Analyze key indexes (Utilization) and track competitor utilization daily
- Recommend suitable vehicle models and amount based on analyzed historical data
- Analyze market historical data to strategize car model mix and fleet deployment
3. Business Team Support
- Update and manage zones and vehicle data to make it easier for customers to use SOCAR
- Review and modify agreements settled by our business team (Zone, Fleet)
What we expect from you:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration / Marketing
- 2 years of related working experiences
- High understanding of data analyzation
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to read, write and speak Chinese is a strong bonus
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
What we offer:
- Be part of the fastest-growing car-sharing company in the world!
- Opportunity to drive new ideas and make a measurable impact on company metrics
- Work with incredibly driven people with great executable ideas
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Insurance
- SOCAR travelling credits
- Phone allowance
- International environment (we are 10 different nationalities in the office!)
- The chance to launch new markets in different countries
- Endless company events (Futsal, cinema, birthday cakes, celebrations, team lunch and dinner ... )
How will your roadmap to join SOCAR look like?
After you submit your application, you can expect to prepare for the following steps in the process:
- 1 session - Talent Acquisition Team (Virtual or face-to-face)
- 1 business case (To be pitched in the final round)
- 1 session – Branch Manager (Virtual or face-to-face)
Follow us on LinkedIn
Check out SOCAR’s Homepage
Find us on Facebook