Are you a talented and driven problem solver who would like to join our team in Kuala Lumpur? Someone with a startup mentality, who is capable of integrating into a multicultural team?
SOCAR aims to change the way people in South East Asia move around by becoming the biggest car-sharing platform in South East Asia. We are currently the biggest player in Malaysia and aim to scale out our product offering across more verticals and geographies.
We are growing fast - this is an extremely exciting moment for SOCAR.
What will you be engaged in?
- Manage and organise periodic shareholders/ BOD meetings
- Manage, prepare and present periodic financial and business reports
- Assist in fundraising activities (as and when required)
- Release information, handle inquiries from investors/ shareholders and provide feedback to management
- Analyse and provide financial trends in the car-sharing (B2C and P2P) industry, shareholder issues, competitor behaviour and anything else that could have an impact on the business
- Assist the Head of Strategy in carrying out other ad-hoc tasks/ strategic projects
Are you the ideal candidate?
First and foremost ask yourself: Are you customer-obsessed? This is the key SOCAR’s prime value that drives our mission forward. If your heart and mind shout “YES, I am!”, you have just identified a fundamental match between you and your future SOCAR team.
- Due to SOCAR’s current shareholder landscape, Korean language proficiency is mandatory (oral and written).
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance/Business/ Marketing or the equivalent.
- Work experience preferably in Investor Relations/ Banking/ Marketing. Candidates who have no prior experience in the areas of work highlighted above are encouraged to apply.
- Must be able to demonstrate some knowledge and understanding of Income statements and corporate finance.
- As you will be dealing with investors and shareholders, the ideal candidate will need to have good communication skills and stakeholder management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Powerpoint.
What we will offer you?
- Be part of the fastest-growing car-sharing company in the world!
- Opportunity to drive new ideas and make a measurable impact on company metrics
- Work with incredibly driven people with great executable ideas
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Insurance
- SOCAR travelling credits
- Phone allowance
- International environment (we are 10 different nationalities in the office!)
- The chance to launch new markets in different countries
- Endless company events (Futsal, cinema, birthday cakes, celebrations, team lunch and dinner ... )
How will your roadmap to join SOCAR look like?
After you submit your application, you can expect to prepare for the following steps in the hiring process:
- 1 Video CV (invitation to follow after your application is submitted)
- 1 session - Talent Acquisition Team (Virtual or face-to-face)
- 1 business case (To be pitched in the subsequent round)
- 1 session– Head of Strategy (Virtual or face-to-face)
- 1 session – CEO/ CFO (Virtual or face-to-face)
Follow us on LinkedIn
Check out our Homepage
Find us on Facebook