Are you a talented and driven problem solver who would like to join our team in Kuala Lumpur? Someone with a startup mentality, who is capable of integrating into a multicultural team?
TREVO aims to change the way people in South East Asia move around by becoming the biggest car-sharing platform in South East Asia. We are currently the biggest player in Malaysia and aim to scale out our product offering across more verticals and geographies.
We are growing fast - this is an extremely exciting moment for TREVO.
What will you be engaged in?
As our new Quality and Training Specialist, you will have the opportunity to improve customer experience through the quality of service delivered, create engaged customers and facilitate organic qualitative improvement.
- Participate in the design of chat, e-mail and call monitoring formats and quality standards.
- Participate in the development of monitoring formats and quality standards for tasks relevant to the team.
- Perform quality assurance monitoring and provide trend data to the management team.
- Use the quality monitoring data management system to compile and track performance at team and individual level.
- Perform monitoring of customer care chats and e-mail responses.
- Provide regular coaching to CS agents using direct and constructive feedback.
- Participate in customer and client listening programs to identify customer needs and expectations.
- Provide actionable data to various internal support groups as needed.
- Coordinate and facilitate call calibration sessions for contact center staff.
- Provide feedback to contact center team leaders and managers.
- Prepare and analyse internal and external quality reports for management staff review.
- Driving operational excellence in training processes, training programs & content design, training assessment, delivery and evaluation across internal and external teams.
- Collaboratively design and maintain core training programs and their collective collateral to ensure accuracy and efficiency in training classrooms.
- Work closely with the management team, the Customer Experience team, and other teams to create and implement new, engaging course materials and training programs in all pertinent formats (including eLearning).
- Ensuring consistency in CS Training through streamlined training processes.
- Ensuring the training experience is consistent in tone, voice, and style with knowledge, quality, and product resources
- Manage and prioritise training program updates and requests from internal partners.
- Ensure alignment of core training curricula to the operational change roadmap and the continuous improvement initiatives as they are implemented.
- Accountable for measuring, tracking and reporting quality assurance and training performance and impact using a blend of quantitative and qualitative measures against defined OKRs.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Are you the ideal candidate?
First and foremost, ask yourself: Are you customer-obsessed? This is TREVO’s prime value that drives our mission forward. If your heart and mind shout “YES, I am!”, you have just identified a fundamental match between you and your future TREVO team.
- Proven experience as a customer-oriented quality and training specialist
- Excellent knowledge of quality management methods and techniques, quality assurance, and performance improvement approaches.
- Highly customer-centric and driven to achieve best-in-class customer experience.
- Ability to think strategically and obsessed with process improvement to deliver higher service quality to external and internal customers.
- Strong client-facing and communication skills, able to present and articulate well to peers and stakeholders.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills with an emphasis on accuracy and ability to adapt to different styles and tones.
- High proficiency in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Data-oriented, with advanced-level Ms Excel knowledge.
- Strong aesthetic, design composition, and typographic abilities.
- Ability to create engaging and effective training materials that fits the brand.
- A collaborative and learning personality, able to consider direct instruction and constructive criticism with respect to produced work
- Able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously while consistently delivering high quality results
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or any other relevant discipline.
What will we offer you?
- Be part of the fastest-growing car-sharing company in the world!
- Opportunity to drive new ideas and make a measurable impact on company metrics
- Work with incredibly driven people with great executable ideas
- International environment (we are 10 different nationalities in the office!)
- The chance to launch new markets in different countries
- Endless company events (Futsal, cinema, birthday cakes, celebrations, team lunch and dinner ... )
What will your roadmap to join SOCAR look like?
After you submit your application, you can expect to prepare for the following steps in the hiring process:
- 1 Video CV (Invitation to follow after your application is submitted)
- 1 session - Talent Acquisition Team (Virtual or face-to-face)
- 1 business case (To be pitched in the subsequent round)
- 1 session - Hiring Manager (Virtual or face-to-face)
Follow us on LinkedIn
Check out our Homepage
Find us on Facebook