Are you a talented and driven problem solver who would like to join our team in Kuala Lumpur? Someone with a startup mentality, who is capable of integrating into a multicultural team?
SOCAR aims to change the way people in South East Asia move around by becoming the biggest car-sharing platform in South East Asia. We are currently the biggest player in Malaysia and aim to scale out our product offering across more verticals and geographies.
We are growing fast - this is an extremely exciting moment for SOCAR.
What will you be engaged in?
- Be SOCAR's ambassador to monitor, manage and engage our members on all social media platforms we are present, such as but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Google Reviews.
- Quickly and professionally respond to all social engagement and working towards addressing the issues escalated and seeing it through from end to end, as publicly as possible.
- Channel issues immediately to the business when something is amiss on social media.
- Achieve and maintain fully satisfactory performance.
Are you the ideal candidate?
First and foremost, ask yourself: Are you customer-obsessed? This is SOCAR’s prime value that drives our mission forward. If your heart and mind shout “YES, I am!”, you have just identified a fundamental match between you and your future SOCAR team.
- Customer service, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills to effectively interact with a diverse group of individuals, internal and/or external customers in a professional and effective manner.
- Experience multi-tasking and maintaining a professional demeanour and in an environment of constant interruptions and multiple deadlines and sensitive issues.
- Skill to be meticulous, detail-oriented and retain focus on the work at hand in a noisy environment with many distractions.
- Skills to actively support a positive and productive work environment, serving both internal and external customers and colleagues to meet the mission of the company.
- Experience handling disgruntled customers and independently diffuse and/or resolve sensitive situations.
- Skill to proofread work for accuracy and completeness.
- Open and able to work remotely and outside of working hours when needed.
What we will offer you?
- Be part of the fastest-growing car-sharing company in the world!
- Opportunity to drive new ideas and make a measurable impact on company metrics
- Work with incredibly driven people with great executable ideas
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Insurance
- SOCAR travelling credits
- Phone allowance
- International environment (we are 10 different nationalities in the office!)
- The chance to launch new markets in different countries
- Endless company events (Futsal, cinema, birthday cakes, celebrations, team lunch and dinner ... )
How will your roadmap to join SOCAR look like?
After you submit your application, you can expect to prepare for the following steps in the talent acquisition process:
- 1 session - Talent Acquisition Team (Virtual or face-to-face)
- 1 session - HOD (Virtual or face-to-face)
Follow us on LinkedIn
Check out our Homepage
Find us on Facebook