Supply Acquisition & Performance Lead
Are you a talented and driven problem solver who would like to join us in Jakarta, Indonesia? Someone with a startup mentality, who is capable of integrating into a multicultural team?
Which journey will you join?
You will join TREVO, SOCAR’s newest evolutionary addition to the car-sharing ecosystem - a peer-to-peer marketplace!
TREVO aims to change not just the way people in South East Asia move around, but also to help, assist, educate, and change the way people live in the perspectives of financial management by strengthening the sharing economy in the car-sharing space.
We are currently the biggest player in Malaysia and available in Jakarta, Bandung, Bali. We aim to scale out our product offering across more verticals and geographies.
While you are changing the lives of millions, you will be changing yours too.
Want to experience this exciting journey?
What will you be engaged in?
As our newest Supply Acquisition & Performance Lead, you will be engaged in:
- Plan and execute supply acquisition activities including offline channels such as canvassing and community events, online channels such as social media and direct marketing (in collaboration with Marketing) to acquire C2C and maintain B2C hostS.
- Identify and approach potential partners that will promote and acquire hosts for TREVO.
- Source, structure, negotiate, execute and implement strategic partnerships to acquire more vehicle supply.
- Proactively initiate ideas through collaborating with Business Development, Marketing, Operations and Product teams to reach overall team goals
- Plan and execute sales engagement activities.
- Preparing detailed decks and reports pertaining to planning and supply metrics
- Manage TREVO Shield sales activities.
- Improve host inventory by optimizing vehicle listings and maximizing availability to meet demand
- Manage and develop Supply Acquisition Associates in order to reach overall team goals
Are you the ideal candidate?
First and foremost ask yourself: Are you customer-obsessed? This is TREVO’s prime value that drives our mission forward. If your heart and mind shout “YES, I am!”, you have just identified a fundamental match between you and your future TREVO team.
- Have experience in sales and marketing operations for at least 4 years,.
- Prior working experience in e-commerce, logistic, consulting or startup industries are strongly preferred
- Possess excellent skills in Google Spreadsheet, Google Docs, and Google Slides.
- Possess excellent end-to-end project management skill
- Possess excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and negotiation skill
- Possess creativity and bravery to approach and try various campaigns to achieve target
- Detail-oriented, meticulous, good interpersonal skills
What will we offer you?
- Be part of the fastest-growing car-sharing company in the world!
- Opportunity to drive new ideas and make a measurable impact on company metrics
- Work with incredibly driven people with great executable ideas
- The chance to launch a new market
What will your roadmap to join TREVO look like?
After you submit your application, you can expect to prepare for the following steps in the hiring process:
- 1 session - Talent Acquisition Team (Virtual)
- 1 business case (To be pitched )
- 1 session - Hiring Manager (Virtual)
- Bar-Raiser session (Virtual)
Check out our Homepage
Find us on Facebook