Are you a talented and driven problem solver who would like to join our team in Kuala Lumpur? Someone with a startup mentality, who is capable of integrating into a multicultural team?
SOCAR aims to change the way people in South East Asia move around by becoming the biggest car-sharing platform in South East Asia. We are currently the biggest player in Malaysia and aim to scale out our product offering across more verticals and geographies.
Want to be part of this journey from the very beginning?
We are growing fast - this is an extremely exciting moment for SOCAR.
What will you be engaged in?
As our new Accident Handling Executive, you will be in charge of investigating and assisting with accidents for the SOCAR community and beyond.
- Supervise and coordinate post-accident procedure for car-sharing vehicles
- Liaise with the authority and customers to report accidents according to legal procedure whenever required
- Communicate closely with customers on accident-related updates to maintain an excellent level of customer satisfaction
- Coordinate with insurance companies, workshops, maintenance providers and operation departments to ensure efficient maintenance activities
- Establish connection with local workshops for faster turnaround time and reduced costs
- Update accident and repair records in the vehicle maintenance system
- Analyze vehicle coordination efficiency and improve cost-effectiveness in accident handling procedures
- Maintain accurate documentation and regular reportings
Are you the ideal candidate?
- Diploma in Automotive Engineering, Operation / Risk Management or a similar field, with a minimum working experience of 1 year
- Candidates with relevant work experience in a similar position and/or direct experience in managing workshops, automotive insurance and vehicle repair are encouraged to apply
- Good command of written and spoken English and Bahasa Melayu
- Proficiency in the use of standard IT tools (MS Office etc.)
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and self-initiative
- Possess a Competent Drivers Licence (CDL) issued in Malaysia
What we will offer you?
- Competitive Salary
- International environment (we are 10 different nationalities in the office!)
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to develop yourself in a growing and dynamic company, learning from other departments and colleagues
- Opportunity to propose new ideas and make a measurable impact on company metrics
- Be part of the fastest-growing B2C car-sharing company in the world!
How will your roadmap to join SOCAR look like?
After you submit your application, you can expect to prepare for the following steps in the recruitment process:
- 1 interview - Talent Acquisition Team / Accident Handling Team Lead (Virtual or face-to-face)
- 1 interview - Operations Planning Manager (Virtual or face-to-face)
Check out our homepage: https://socar.my/
Get answers to your questions from our FAQ: https://socar.my/faq.php
Read our blog: http://blog.socar.my
Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/socar...