Are you a talented and driven problem solver who would like to join our team in Kuala Lumpur? Someone with a startup mentality, who is capable of integrating into a multicultural team?
SOCAR aims to change the way people in South East Asia move around by becoming the biggest car-sharing platform in South East Asia. We are currently the biggest player in Malaysia and aim to scale out our product offering across more verticals and geographies.
We are growing fast - this is an extremely exciting moment for SOCAR.
Projects you will be working on?
As our new Delivery Operation Lead, you will have the opportunity to take charge of SOCAR’s delivery business strategies and operations. D2D stands for Door-to-Door! It is an additional service SOCAR provides which delivers the car straight to customers’ desired pick-up and return point. Additionally, you will be responsible for SOCAR’s One-Way Operation.
What will you be engaged in?
- Delivery Business Strategy and Analysis
- Analyze delivery business key index with metrics such as bookings, delivery time, delivery route and alike.
- Design business plan including yet not limited to strategising around suitable locations, new delivery business models and more (based on analyzed historical data and market needs).
- Door-to-Door / One-way Operation Management
- Hire and supervise operators for D2D / One-way service operation
- Manage the operation performance to maximize service excellence and uptime while simultaneously minimizing costs
- Manage and continually improve delivery service excellence
- Manage the delivery team
- Door-to-Door / One-way Service Analysis and Resolution
- Identify and handle all potential issues that occur from the D2D operation.
- Analyze operational issues, classify them into categories and produce daily reports.
- Plan and suggest means to fundamentally resolve issues that arise.
- Door-to-Door / One-way Service Excellence and Policy Improvement
- Enhance service standards and plan for improvements for SOCAR’s D2D service operation.
Are you the ideal candidate?
First and foremost ask yourself: Are you customer-obsessed? This is SOCAR’s prime value that drives our mission forward. If your heart and mind shout “YES, I am!”, you have just identified a fundamental match between you and your future SOCAR team.
- Possess a Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree
- High understanding of mobility and delivery service
- Strong and proven problem-solving skills
- Good command of Bahasa Malaysia and English. Mandarin is an added advantage.
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office
What we will offer you?
- Be part of the fastest-growing car-sharing company in the world!
- Opportunity to drive new ideas and make a measurable impact on company metrics
- Work with incredibly driven people with great executable ideas
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Insurance
- SOCAR travelling credits
- Phone allowance
- International environment (we are 10 different nationalities in the office!)
- The chance to launch new markets in different countries
- Endless company events (Futsal, cinema, birthday cakes, celebrations, team lunch and dinner ... )
How will your roadmap to join SOCAR look like?
After you submit your application, you can expect to prepare for the following steps in the hiring process:
- 1 One-minute video CV
- 1 session - Talent Acquisition Team (Virtual or face-to-face)
- 1 business case (To be pitched in Head of Business round)
- 1 session - Head of Business (Virtual or face-to-face)
Follow us on LinkedIn
Check out our Homepage
Find us on Facebook