Are you a talented and driven problem solver who would like to join our team in Kuala Lumpur? Someone with a startup mentality, who is capable of integrating into a multicultural team?
SOCAR aims to change the way people in South East Asia move around by becoming the biggest car-sharing platform in South East Asia. We are currently the biggest player in Malaysia and aim to scale out our product offering across more verticals and geographies.
We are growing fast - this is an extremely exciting moment for SOCAR.
What will you be engaged in?
As our new Customer Experience Project Manager, you will have the opportunity to improve customer experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth:
- Lead the creation of specific recommendations and action plans to drive product, people and process improvement strategy across every customer touchpoint.
- Represent CX perspective in cross-departmental projects and identify CX Support Team downstream impacts
- Be a self-starter and work multiple projects simultaneously in a lean administrative environment, direct all phases of projects/programs from inception through completion
- Work extensively with cross-functional partners to identify and implement optimal solutions in the areas identified.
- Ensure strong reporting capability on performance, understanding and communicating the story through a robust set of metrics and data visualization
- Set a clear mission and deploy strategies focused towards that mission.
- Provide thought leadership on emerging technology to enhance our product and service customer experience.
- Collaborate with the wider organization to build a customer experience strategy around a single customer-focused metric (NPS, CSAT, or/and Customer Effort Score - CES)
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
- Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement and industry benchmarking.
- Control resources and utilise assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets
- Adhere to and manage the approved budget
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities
Are you the ideal candidate?
First and foremost, ask yourself: Are you customer-obsessed? If your heart and mind shout “YES, I am!”, you have just identified a fundamental match between you and your future SOCAR team.
- Your work ethic is unmatched. You recognize that good plans are just ideas and that making them reality requires hard work that is focused, persistent, efficient and punctual. You also know your limits and are able to strike the right balance or get help when needed.
- Proven experience as a customer-oriented Project Manager, with a minimum 4 years of involvement in Project Management related roles.
- Knowledge of Project Management methodologies (PMP, Prince2 etc) is preferable
- Highly customer-centric and driven to achieve best-in-class customer experience.
- Ability to think strategically and obsessed with process improvement to deliver higher service quality to external and internal customers.
- Strong client-facing and communication skills, able to present and articulate well to peers and stakeholders.
- Extremely data-oriented, highly analytical and have advanced-level Ms Excel knowledge.
- High proficiency in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or any other relevant discipline.
- Good to have:
- Working knowledge with RDBMS (MySQL, Ms SQL etc.)
- Certified Lean Six Sigma and/or Project Management Professional
What will we offer you?
- Be part of the fastest-growing car-sharing company in the world!
- Opportunity to drive new ideas and make a measurable impact on company metrics
- Work with incredibly driven people with great executable ideas
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Insurance
- SOCAR travelling credits
- Phone allowance
- International environment (we are 10 different nationalities in the office!)
- The chance to launch new markets in different countries
- Endless company events (Futsal, cinema, birthday cakes, celebrations, team lunch and dinner ... )
How will your roadmap to join SOCAR look like?
After you submit your application, you can expect to prepare for the following steps in the recruitment process:
- 1 One-minute video CV (optional, but would be advantageous)
- 1 session - Talent Acquisition Team (Virtual or face-to-face)
- 1 business case (To be pitched in the subsequent round)
- 1 session - Head of CS (Virtual or face-to-face)
- 1 session - CEO/CFO and/or other HODs (Virtual or face-to-face)
Follow us on LinkedIn
Check out our Homepage
Find us on Facebook