Are you a talented and driven problem solver who would like to join our team in Kuala Lumpur? Someone with a start-up mentality, who is capable of integrating into a multicultural team?
SOCAR aims to change the way people in South East Asia move around by becoming the biggest car-sharing platform in South East Asia. We are currently the biggest player in Malaysia and aim to scale out our product offering across more verticals and geographies.
We are growing fast - this is an extremely exciting moment for SOCAR.
What will you be engaged in?
As SOCAR’s Asset Security Specialist, you will take ownership of the process of identifying, assessing and controlling threats and risks posed to the Company. You will strive to protect the assets of the Company by defining the current issues, controlling structures and resources as well as assessing and evaluating areas for improvement. Asset Security plays a key role in preventing and dealing with the cases involving theft, robbery, drug, vandalism among other crime-related cases.
- Analyse potential threats and risks of the Company in protecting the Company's assets i.e. SOCAR vehicles
- Design and implement asset security processes and SOPs for the Operations team
- Optimize the handling of the police cases(criminal, commercial and civil) linked to risks and accidents
- Lead investigations relating theft, robbery, vandalism, drug cases and ensure the recovery of the Company’s assets in a timely manner
- Communicate and report on the follow-up of each case to stakeholders
- Build and foster favourable working relationships with police enforcement in Malaysia
- Represent the Company for any court hearings (such as cars in police custody)
- Work closely with Security Advisor to manage unresolved cases as well as relations with the Police
- Perform and evaluate asset security measures of the overall asset security work flow and outcomes
Are you the ideal candidate?
- Hands-on experience in law enforcement, asset security or any related fields
- Well-rounded knowledge about the legal system in Malaysia
- Strong work ethics and organizational skills
- Analytical- and strong problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in the use of standard IT tools (MS Office and Google Docs)
- Excellent communication in English and Bahasa Melayu and have good oral/presentation skills
What we will offer you?
- Be part of the fastest-growing car-sharing company in the world!
- Opportunity to drive new ideas and make a measurable impact on company metrics
- Work with incredibly driven people with great executable ideas
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Insurance
- SOCAR travelling credits
- Phone allowance
- International environment (we are 10 different nationalities in the office!)
- The chance to launch new markets in different countries
- Endless company events (Futsal, cinema, birthday cakes, celebrations, team lunch and dinner ... )
How will your roadmap to join SOCAR look like?
After you submit your application, you can expect to prepare for the following steps in the hiring process:
- 1 One-minute video CV (optional, yet will be advantageous)
- 1 session - Talent Acquisition Team (Virtual or face-to-face)
- 1 business case (To be pitched in CEO round)
- 1 session - Head of Operations and Manager, Projects & Risks (Face-to-face)
Follow us on LinkedIn
Check out our Homepage
Find us on Facebook