Are you a talented and driven problem solver who would like to join our team in Kuala Lumpur? Someone with a startup mentality, who is capable of integrating into a multicultural team?
SOCAR aims to change the way people in South East Asia move around by becoming the biggest car-sharing platform in South East Asia. We are currently the biggest player in Malaysia and aim to scale out our product offering across more verticals and geographies.
Projects you will be working on?
This has to remain disclosed at this point - One thing is for sure: You will be the gearwheel for SOCAR’s brand new, highly classified task force “Growth Team”. The Growth Team has one mission: To build an evolutionary business vertical for SEA that brings SOCAR’s vision of car-sharing to the next level.
Want to be part of this journey from the very beginning?
We are growing fast - this is an extremely exciting moment for SOCAR.
What will you be engaged in?
As our new Graphic & Ideation Designer (Growth Team), you will have the opportunity to be part of creating a visual voice of SOCAR Malaysia.
- Translate concepts into variable design concepts
- Participate in conceptualising marketing collateral design,
- Design all marketing visuals that represent the business digital front, including social media profiles, calendars, organic posts, and Google My Business page based on the requirements.
- Research and keep abreast of emerging design trends and practices
- Visualise and design instructional and educational materials for the members.
- Design promotional and event collateral for print, web/app and social media channels.
- Responsible in print production and delivering appropriate files
- Constantly improving knowledge on the latest design, art trends, and styles.
- Ensure the design, visuals, and marketing collaterals align with the brand identity
Are you the ideal candidate?
First and foremost, ask yourself: Are you customer-obsessed? This is the key SOCAR’s prime value that drives our mission forward. If your heart and mind shout “YES, I am!”, you have just identified a fundamental match between you and your future SOCAR team.
- 1-3 years of industry experience
- Diploma or higher in the appropriate field
- Competent in Adobe Apps and eagerness to learn new software
- Passionate about design and willingness to update job knowledge by participating in educational training and conference opportunities
- Video and photography production and editing, basic animation skills
- Meticulous and eye for detail when it comes to designs
- Keen on strategy and research-based projects in order to deliver successful design
- Creative flair, originality and strong visual sense
- Strong computer skills
What we will offer you?
- Be part of the fastest growing car-sharing company in the world!
- Opportunity to drive new ideas and make a measurable impact on company metrics
- Work with incredibly driven people with great executable ideas
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Insurance
- SOCAR travelling credits
- Phone allowance
- International environment (we are 10 different nationalities in the office!)
- The chance to launch new markets in different countries
- Endless company events (Futsal, cinema, birthday cakes, celebrations, team lunch and dinner ... )
How will your roadmap to join SOCAR look like?
After you submit your application, you can expect to prepare for the following steps in the hiring process:
- 1 One-minute video CV
- 1 session - Talent Acquisition Team (Virtual or face-to-face)
- 1 business case (To be pitched in Head of Marketing round
- 1 session - Marketing Manager (Growth Team) (Virtual or face-to-face)
Follow us on LinkedIn
Check out SOCAR’s Homepage
Find us on Facebook