Salary range (incl. EPF & SOCSO): RM1500-2000
Preferred starting day: Immediately
Working location: JB town area
Who is SOCAR?
SOCAR aims to change the way people in South East Asia move around by becoming the biggest car-sharing platform in South East Asia. We are currently the biggest player in Malaysia and aim to scale out our product offering across more verticals and geographies.
We are looking for a talented and driven problem solver to join our team in Johor - a Fleet Examiner with a startup mind, who is capable of integrating in a multicultural team. We are growing fast - this is an extremely exciting moment for SOCAR.
What will you be engaged in?
- Perform vehicle inspection in accordance to checklist and requirements.
- Light car maintenance.
- Ensure a thorough and timely report is prepared and submitted to the operations team leader for verification.
- Ensure proper filing of documentation.
- Perform any other duties as and when required.
Are you the ideal candidate?
- Minimum SPM. Diploma in Vehicle Inspection or similar discipline will be an added advantage.
- Possess a valid full driving license
- Able to start immediately will be an added advantage.
- Those candidates with relevant work experience in a similar position or have direct experience in workshop management and vehicle repair are encouraged to apply
- Computer literate (MS Office etc.)
- Good command of Bahasa Malaysia, English
What we will offer you?
- International environment (we are 10 different nationalities in the office!)
- Fresh grads are encouraged to apply!
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to develop yourself in a growing and dynamic company, learning from other departments and colleagues
- Opportunity to propose new ideas and make measurable impact on company metrics
- Be part of the fastest growing B2C car-sharing company in the world!
How will your roadmap to join SOCAR look like?
After you submit your application, you can expect to prepare for the following steps in the recruitment process:
- 1 interview - Recruiter (Virtual or face-to-face)
- 1 interview - Fleet Operations Executive / Branch Manager / Business Team Manager (Virtual or face-to-face)
Check out our homepage
Find us on Facebook
Follow us on LinkedIn