Are you a talented and driven problem solver who would like to join our team in Kuala Lumpur? Someone with a startup mentality, who is capable of integrating into a multicultural team?
SOCAR aims to change the way people in South East Asia move around by becoming the biggest car-sharing platform in South East Asia. We are currently the biggest player in Malaysia and aim to scale out our product offering across more verticals and geographies.
Want to be part of this journey from the very beginning? We are growing fast - this is an extremely exciting moment for SOCAR.
What will you be engaged in?
As the Fleet Procurement Support Executive, you will support all procurement related activities and duties for SOCAR’s growing fleet.
- Schedule and manage vehicle Puspakom inspection for SOCAR’s fleet.
- Arrange and manage the vehicle registration process at JPJ and APAD.
- Schedule and monitor the delivery of vehicles to SOCAR in order to ensure timely delivery according to the business plan.
- Schedule and arrange pre-delivery equipment installations (i.e., tinting etc.).
- Maintain delivery listing with each fleet supplier and total vehicle listing for internal use.
- Monitor expiry dates for the SOCAR fleet’s road tax, APAD permits and insurances and plan for the respective renewals (road tax, permit and insurance) at the required time.
- Conduct daily updates and reporting to your immediate superior.
Are you the ideal candidate?
First and foremost ask yourself: Are you customer-obsessed? This is SOCAR’s prime value that drives our mission forward. If your heart and mind shout “YES, I am!”, you have just identified a fundamental match between you and your future SOCAR team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field with working experience in conducting vehicle registration and/or Puspakom inspection.
- Willing to travel around on a daily basis in KL/Selangor area.
- Hold valid driving license for car and/or motorcycle.
- Ability to work independently.
- Competencies in Microsoft Excel & Word
- Good communication skills
- Keen attention to details
- Relevant experience in hiring and driving cars is an added advantage
What we will offer you?
- Be part of the fastest growing car-sharing company in the world!
- Opportunity to drive new ideas and make a measurable impact on company metrics
- Work with incredibly driven people with great executable ideas
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Insurance
- SOCAR travelling credits
- Phone allowance
- International environment (we are 10 different nationalities in the office!)
- The chance to launch new markets in different countries
- Endless company events (Futsal, cinema, birthday cakes, celebrations, team lunch and dinner ... )
How will your roadmap to join SOCAR look like?
After you submit your application, you can expect to prepare for the following steps in the recruitment process:
- 1 session - Talent Acquisition Team (Virtual or face-to-face)
- 1 business case (To be pitched in the final round)
- 1 session – Procurement Assistant Manager (Virtual or face-to-face)
Follow us on LinkedIn
Check out our Homepage
Find us on Facebook