Are you a talented and driven problem solver who would like to join our team in Kuala Lumpur? Someone with a startup mentality, who is capable of integrating into a multicultural team?
SOCAR aims to change the way people in South East Asia move around by becoming the biggest car-sharing platform in South East Asia. We are currently the biggest player in Malaysia and aim to scale out our product offering across more verticals and geographies.
We are growing fast - this is an extremely exciting moment for SOCAR.
What will you be engaged in?
- Setup and ensure the full operations of the TREVO Activation Centre
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the centre, including the Sales and Activation Consultant team
- Manage Acquisition team in delivering a 5-star, on-brand, in-person and virtual support to Hosts.
- Support hiring, manage scheduling, attendance, and general administration of Acquisition Executive team (including monitoring time and attendance)
- Provide regular training, coaching, and support to the Acquisition Executive team to increase productivity, develop and build new and existing skill sets as well as contributing to the team’s ability to deliver results.
- Utilise data to measure and analyse business performance of the Centre in both TREVO’s Renter and Host markets, and provide data-backed insights on acquisition exercises to strengthen and maintain efficiency metrics
- Resolve Hosts complaints and prevent additional issues by improving processes.
- Prepare weekly report to management on Centre performance and subsequent action plans
- Co-design high impact engagement programme with marketing, key to stipulate growth in Host acquisition and measures by the number of vehicles listed onto TREVO
Are you the ideal candidate?
First and foremost ask yourself: Are you customer-obsessed? This is SOCAR’s prime value that drives our mission forward. If your heart and mind shout “YES, I am!”, you have just identified a fundamental match between you and your future SOCAR team.
- Relevant operational or sale experience
- Demonstrated strong track record in stakeholder management, commercialisation skill and project management
- Team coaching and leadership experience in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated experience in operational or process improvement
- Detail-oriented and organisational skills
- Ability to converse in English and Bahasa Malaysia,
- Advanced Excel/Powerpoint skills.
What we will offer you?
- Be part of the fastest-growing car-sharing company in the world!
- Opportunity to drive new ideas and make a measurable impact on company metrics
- Work with incredibly driven people with great executable ideas
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Insurance
- SOCAR travelling credits
- Phone allowance
- International environment (we are 10 different nationalities in the office!)
- The chance to launch new markets in different countries
- Endless company events (Futsal, cinema, birthday cakes, celebrations, team lunch and dinner ... )
How will your roadmap to join SOCAR look like?
After you submit your application, you can expect to prepare for the following steps in the hiring process:
- 1 One-minute video CV
- 1 session - Talent Acquisition Team (Virtual or face-to-face)
- 1 business case (To be pitched in CEO round)
- 1 session - General Manager | Growth Team (Virtual or face-to-face)
- 1 session - 1 session - CFO/CEO and/or other HODs (Virtual or face-to-face)
Follow us on LinkedIn
Check out our Homepage
Find us on Facebook