Are you a talented and driven problem solver who would like to join our team in Kuala Lumpur? Someone with a startup mentality, who is capable of integrating into a multicultural team?
SOCAR aims to change the way people in South East Asia move around by becoming the biggest car-sharing platform in South East Asia. We are currently the biggest player in Malaysia and aim to scale out our product offering across more verticals and geographies.
We are growing fast - this is an extremely exciting moment for SOCAR.
What will you be engaged in?
- Assist the Procurement Executive to manage the pre-delivery process
- Conduct runner services for JPJ registration, APAD permit application and road tax issuance for new cars and renewal cars
- Updating excel file for vehicle registration details
- Scan and upload vehicle document (VOC, permits etc.) into the shared folder
- Assist to arrange, coordinate and monitor Puspakom inspection
- Daily update and reporting to immediate superior
Are you the ideal candidate?
First and foremost ask yourself: Are you customer-obsessed? This is the key SOCAR’s prime value that drives our mission forward. If your heart and mind shout “YES, I am!”, you have just identified a fundamental match between you and your future SOCAR team.
- SPM or Diploma in any field
- At least 1-year working experience in doing JPJ registration and/or Puspakom inspection
- Willing to travel around on a daily basis (KL/Selangor area)
- Hold valid driving license for car and/or motorcycle
- Must be able to work independently
- Competencies in Microsoft Excel & Word
- Good communication skill
- Keen attention to detail
- Relevant experience in Hire & Drive cars is added advantage
What we will offer you?
- Be part of the fastest-growing car-sharing company in the world!
- Opportunity to drive new ideas and make a measurable impact on company metrics
- Work with incredibly driven people with great executable ideas
- SOCAR travelling credits
- International environment (we are 10 different nationalities in the office!)
- The chance to launch new markets in different countries
- Endless company events (Futsal, cinema, birthday cakes, celebrations, team lunch and dinner ... )
How will your roadmap to join SOCAR look like?
After you submit your application, you can expect to prepare for the following steps in the hiring process:
- 1 One-minute video CV
- 1 session- Talent Acquisition Team (Virtual or face-to-face)
- 1 business case (To be pitched in the final round)
- 1 session – Procurement Assistant Manager (Virtual or face-to-face)