Are you a talented and driven problem solver who would like to join our team in Kuala Lumpur? Someone with a startup mentality, who is capable of integrating into a multicultural team?
SOCAR aims to change the way people in South East Asia move around by becoming the biggest car-sharing platform in South East Asia. We are currently the biggest player in Malaysia and aim to scale out our product offering across more verticals and geographies.
We are growing fast - this is an extremely exciting moment for SOCAR.
What will you be engaged in?
- Understand and shape the company’s strategy and mission
- Research competition to identify threats and opportunities
- Assess the company’s operational and strategic performance
- Align processes, resources-planning and management and department goals with an overall strategy
- Provide support and insight into significant organizational changes (e.g. a shift in strategic focus, mergers, and acquisitions)
- Perform financial modeling and valuation exercise, cash flow forecasts and investment appraisals for potential investment opportunities and corporate exercises
- Monitor and analyze industry trends and market changes
- Produce a sustainability report on an annual and annual quarterly basis
- Company KPI planning and management (e.g performance assessment)
- Business planning/projection
- Shareholder relationship management
- Resolve issues related to the Company
Are you the ideal candidate?
First and foremost ask yourself: Are you customer-obsessed? This is the key to SOCAR’s prime value that drives our mission forward. If your heart and mind shout “YES, I am!”, you have just identified a fundamental match between you and your future SOCAR team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance/Business or the equivalent
- Sound knowledge of sustainability reporting and sustainable development, corporate finance, and strategic planning.
- Good IT skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office Software.
What we will offer you?
- Be part of the fastest growing car-sharing company in the world!
- Opportunity to drive new ideas and make a measurable impact on company metrics
- Work with incredibly driven people with great executable ideas
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Insurance
- SOCAR traveling credits
- Phone allowance
- International environment (we are 10 different nationalities in the office!)
- The chance to launch new markets in different countries
- Endless company events (Futsal, cinema, birthday cakes, celebrations, team lunch, and dinner ...)
How will your roadmap to join SOCAR look like?
After you submit your application, you can expect to prepare for the following steps in the recruitment process:
- 1 One-minute video CV
- 1 session - Talent Acquisition Team (Virtual or face-to-face)
- 1 business case
- 1 session – Corporate Planning Manager & CFO (Virtual or face-to-face)
- 1 session - CEO (Virtual or face-to-face)
Follow us on LinkedIn
Check out our Homepage
Find us on Facebook