SOCAR aims to change the way people in South East Asia move around by becoming the biggest car-sharing platform in South East Asia. We are currently the biggest player in Malaysia and aim to scale out our product offering across more verticals and geographies.
What is BOSS?
SOCAR added a new all-in-one complementary product line to our existing fast-advancing business that will make it even easier, affordable and attractive for people to say no to car ownership. This is an extremely exciting moment for SOCAR - and you will have the opportunity to be the key entity to customer acquisition and retention first-hand.
Find out more on boss.socar.my
What will you be engaged in?
Sales & Partnerships:
- Analysis of potential business partners for SOCAR and identification of promising leads
- First engagement with potential partners with a business proposal
- Taking part in the negotiation for the closing of B2B contracts
- Analysis of the current processes to identify optimization opportunities
- Setting up and implementation of new processes
- Evaluation of new products and business opportunities
- Analysis and evaluation of the current marketing effort (both online and offline)
- Identification of optimization opportunities in the marketing strategy
- Analysis of competitors’ marketing strategies
- Taking part in the launch of new marketing activities (e.g. expansion in a new city)
- Acquire the skills to build a knowledge database using state of the art BI and CRM tools
- Conduct market research
- Automate and cluster the collected data
Are you the ideal candidate?
- You have studied or are studying Business, Economics, Computer Science, Operations or Supply Chain Management.
- You possess excellent Excel skills
- You take problems as an opportunity to improve and learn
- You have strong communication skills
- You are a 100% execution-minded individual and have a sense of urgency
- You have a clear hands-on approach, being able to take full ownership of any project
What we will offer you?
- Competitive Remuneration
- An international, multi-cultural team
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to develop yourself in a growing and dynamic company by continuously learning from other departments and colleagues
- Get familiar with the newest BI and CRM tools
- Opportunity to propose new ideas, participate in decision-making and make an impact
How will your roadmap to join SOCAR look like?
After you submit your application, you can expect to prepare for the following steps in the recruitment process:
- 1 One-minute video CV and the possibility to shine with your referrals
- 1 interview with the BOSS Team (Virtual or face-to-face)
- 1 business case
- 1 interview with the BOSS Team Lead (Virtual or face-to-face)