Are you a talented and driven problem solver who would like to join our team in Kuala Lumpur? Someone with a startup mentality, who is capable of integrating into a multicultural team?
SOCAR aims to change the way people in South East Asia move around by becoming the biggest car-sharing platform in South East Asia. We are currently the biggest player in Malaysia and aim to scale out our product offering across more verticals and geographies.
We are growing fast - this is an extremely exciting moment for SOCAR.
What will you be engaged in?
As SOCAR’s Business Development & Partnerships Manager, you will be leading marketing partnership, which consists of affinity partnerships, affiliate marketing and other partnerships initiatives that will grow our member base, yield brand positive value, generate revenue and business returns for the company. You will be responsible to lead and manage the end-end delivery of all partnership deals and KPIs from initiation to completion.
- Strategise and Develop a robust plan for partnerships with key targets in mind
- Entrepreneur mindset with sharp business acumen and result-driven attitude
- Manage and implement projects end-to-end delivering desired results
- Engage effectively with a range of stakeholders from various corporate levels and diverse businesses
- Proactive and passionate in working out strategic partnership deals that will benefit and provide higher returns for the company
- Provide excellent client service for partners and providing timely follow ups, during planning, implementation and post promotional campaign stages.
- Manage and research the pipeline of prospective business partners
- Develop a periodic roadmap for marketing partnerships
- Develop and roll-out plans to monetise various company’s avenues, assets and inventory as further revenue source through partnerships
- Identify partners and work on deals that we can leverage either to tap into their database, events, digital marketing programs or loyalty programs
- Manage the implementation of partnership deals including creative assets, event planning, issuance of promo codes, tracking and monitoring implementation and reporting results
- Support other marketing activities and team members as and when required
Are you the ideal candidate?
First and foremost ask yourself: Are you customer-obsessed? This is SOCAR’s prime value that drives our mission forward. If your heart and mind shout “YES, I am!”, you have just identified a fundamental match between you and your future SOCAR team.
- Experienced in business development and partnership role
- A network of potential partners that can come on board will be a plus
- Highly organised with exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent communicator, both verbal and written.
- Ability to develop strategic and creative proposals
- Persuasive presenter with a high level of negotiation skills
- A great negotiator with persuasive skills
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Vibrant, energetic, driven personality and great social skills and team player
- Willingness to be flexible, adaptable and support where necessary
- Love for hustle, moving fast and delivering high impact results
- Good understanding of the startup environment and various marketing campaigns and ideas that have high ROI
- Diligent, responsible, hardworking and able to deliver results under aggressive deadlines
What we will offer you?
- Be part of the fastest-growing car-sharing company in the world!
- Opportunity to drive new ideas and make a measurable impact on company metrics
- Work with incredibly driven people with great executable ideas
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Insurance
- SOCAR travelling credits
- Phone allowance
- International environment (we are 10 different nationalities in the office!)
- The chance to launch new markets in different countries
- Endless company events (Futsal, cinema, birthday cakes, celebrations, team lunch and dinner ... )
How will your roadmap to join SOCAR look like?
After you submit your application, you can expect to prepare for the following steps in the hiring process:
- 1 One-minute video CV
- 1 session - Talent Acquisition Team (Virtual or face-to-face)
- 1 business case (To be pitched in Head of Marketing round)
- 1 session - Head of Marketing (Virtual or face-to-face)
- 1 session - CEO (Virtual or face-to-face)
Follow us on LinkedIn
Check out our Homepage
Find us on Facebook