Are you a talented and driven problem solver who would like to join our team in Kuala Lumpur? Someone with a startup mentality, who is capable of integrating into a multicultural team?
SOCAR aims to change the way people in South East Asia move around by becoming the biggest car-sharing platform in South East Asia. We are currently the biggest player in Malaysia and aim to scale out our product offering across more verticals and geographies.
We are growing fast - this is an extremely exciting moment for SOCAR.
What will you be engaged in?
As our new Office Manager, you will have the opportunity to manage the end-to-end office facilities-related matters ranging from office operations and services, office budget management, and travel arrangement for SOFAM.
- Managing general office operation.
- Managing and agreeing on contracts and providers for services including security, parking, cleaning, catering, technology and so on
- Supervising, mentoring, training, and coaching our multi-disciplinary teams of staff including cleaning, maintenance, and concierge by delegating assignments to ensure maximum productivity
- Maintaining office services by creating and organizing office operations and procedures, designing filing systems, reviewing and approving supply requisitions, and assigning and monitoring clerical functions
- Maintaining office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement
- Designing and implementing office policies by establishing standards and procedures, measuring results against standards, and making necessary adjustments
- Managing operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results
- Ensuring that basic facilities, such as water and heating, are well-maintained
- Managing budgets and ensuring cost-effectiveness
- Allocating and managing space between buildings
- Ensuring that facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards
- Handling building projects, renovations or refurbishments
- Helping businesses to relocate to new offices and to make decisions about leasing
- Drafting reports and making written recommendations
- Overseeing domestic and international travel, including flight, hotel, and transportation reservations
- Purchasing office supplies and equipment and maintaining proper stock levels
- Producing reports for management to have an overview and updates on the team’s progress
Are you the ideal candidate?
First and foremost, ask yourself: Are you customer-obsessed? This is the key SOCAR’s value that drives our mission forward. If your heart and mind shout “YES, I am!”, you have just identified a fundamental match between you and your future SOCAR team.
- 5+ years of experience in office and facilities management.
- Ability to live SOCAR’s vision of the future of sharing mobility in South East Asia.
- Describe yourself as a solution-based thinker and able to work independently on new challenges and opportunities
- Solid understanding of payroll fundamentals and best practices
- Excellent computer skills, including a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Aptitude in problem-solving
- Trustworthy with attention to confidentiality
What we will offer you?
- Be part of the fastest-growing car-sharing company in the world!
- Opportunity to drive new ideas and make a measurable impact on company metrics
- Work with incredibly driven people with great executable ideas
- International environment (we are 10 different nationalities in the office!)
- The chance to launch new markets in different countries
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Insurance
- SOCAR traveling credits
- Phone allowance
- Endless company events (Futsal, cinema, birthday cakes, celebrations, team lunch and dinner ... )
How will your roadmap to join SOCAR look like?
After you submit your application, you can expect to prepare for the following steps in the hiring process:
- 1 One-minute video CV
- 1 session - Talent Acquisition Team (Virtual or face-to-face)
- 1 business case (To be pitched in the final round)
- 1 session - HR Manager (Virtual or face-to-face)
Follow us on LinkedIn
Check out our Homepage
Find us on Facebook