Are you a talented and driven problem solver who would like to join our team in Kuala Lumpur? Someone with a startup mentality, who is capable of integrating into a multicultural team?
SOCAR aims to change the way people in South East Asia move around by becoming the biggest car-sharing platform in South East Asia. We are currently the biggest player in Malaysia and aim to scale out our product offering across more verticals and geographies.
We are growing fast - this is an extremely exciting moment for SOCAR.
What will you be engaged in?
- Responsible for full-suite financial accounting and tax matters
- Manage deliverables from finance team members and ensure timely month-end reporting
- Liaise with external parties such as corporate secretary, auditor, and tax agent to comply with statutory requirements
- Lead in optimizing usage of cloud accounting software, Netsuite and improving internal controls
- Support banking relationship management, commitments, and cash liquidity monitoring
- Support the development of accounting treatments, consolidation, and reconciliation for new markets and business segments
Are you the ideal candidate?
First and foremost ask yourself: Are you customer-obsessed? This is the key to SOCAR’s prime value that drives our mission forward. If your heart and mind shout “YES, I am!”, you have just identified a fundamental match between you and your future SOCAR team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance or the equivalent
- 3 - 4 years of relevant work experience
- IT-savvy (familiar with Microsoft Office tools and cloud accounting software) with a strong drive to improve process flow and design
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Data-driven and won’t sweat when dealing with endless rows of data
What we will offer you?
- Be part of the fastest growing car-sharing company in the world!
- Opportunity to drive new ideas and make a measurable impact on company metrics
- Work with incredibly driven people with great executable ideas
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Insurance
- SOCAR traveling credits
- Phone allowance
- International environment (we are 10 different nationalities in the office!)
- The chance to launch new markets in different countries
- Endless company events (Futsal, cinema, birthday cakes, celebrations, team lunch, and dinner ... )
How will your roadmap to join SOCAR look like?
After you submit your application, you can expect to prepare for the following steps in the recruitment process:
- 1 One-minute video CV
- 1 interview - Talent Acquisition Team (Virtual or face-to-face)
- 1 business case (To be pitched in the final round)
- 1 interview – Finance Manager & Accounts Manager (Virtual or face-to-face)
Follow us on LinkedIn
Check out our Homepage
Find us on Facebook