Are you a talented and driven problem solver who would like to join our team in Kuala Lumpur? Someone with a startup mentality, who is capable of integrating into a multicultural team?
SOCAR aims to change the way people in South East Asia move around by becoming the biggest car-sharing platform in South East Asia. We are currently the biggest player in Malaysia and aim to scale out our product offering across more verticals and geographies.
We are growing fast - this is an extremely exciting moment for SOCAR.
What will you be engaged in?
- Promotion Design, Revenue and Utilization
- Design and manage promotions (such as digital, in-app promo codes) to maximize revenue and utilization based on targeted members and locations
- Business Strategy and Analysis
- Analyze key index (Utilization) and track competitor utilization daily
- Recommend suitable vehicle models and their supply based on analyzed historical data
- Analyze market historical data to strategize around the car model mix and fleet deployment
- Business Team Support
- Update and manage zone- and vehicle data to make it easier for customers to use SOCAR
- Review and modify agreements occurred from the business team (Zone, Fleet)
Are you the ideal candidate?
First and foremost ask yourself: Are you customer-obsessed? This is SOCAR’s prime value that drives our mission forward. If your heart and mind shout “YES, I am!”, you have just identified a fundamental match between you and your future SOCAR team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Mathematics, Computer Science or Statistics
- High understanding of data analytics
- Excellent English writing and oral communication skills
- Excellent negotiation and organizational skills
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Familiar with MySQL and Python
What we will offer you?
- Be part of the fastest-growing car-sharing company in the world!
- Opportunity to drive new ideas and make a measurable impact on company metrics
- Work with incredibly driven people with great executable ideas
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Insurance
- SOCAR travelling credits
- Phone allowance
- International environment (we are 10 different nationalities in the office!)
- The chance to launch new markets in different countries
- Endless company events (Futsal, cinema, birthday cakes, celebrations, team lunch and dinner ... )
How will your roadmap to join SOCAR look like?
After you submit your application, you can expect to prepare for the following steps in the hiring process:
- 1 session - Talent Acquisition Team (Virtual or face-to-face)
- 1 business case (To be pitched in Head of Business round)
- 1 session - Head of Business (Virtual or face-to-face)
Follow us on LinkedIn
Check out our Homepage
Find us on Facebook