Are you a talented and driven problem solver who would like to join our team in Kuala Lumpur? Someone with a startup mentality, who is capable of integrating into a multicultural team?
SOCAR aims to change the way people in South East Asia move around by becoming the biggest car-sharing platform in South East Asia. We are currently the biggest player in Malaysia and aim to scale out our product offering across more verticals and geographies.
Projects you will be working on?
This has to remain disclosed at this point - One thing is for sure: You will be the gearwheel for SOCAR’s brand new, highly classified task force “Growth Team”. The Growth Team has one mission: To build an evolutionary business vertical for SEA that brings SOCAR’s vision of car-sharing to the next level.
Want to be part of this journey from the very beginning?
We are growing fast - this is an extremely exciting moment for SOCAR.
What will you be engaged in?
As TREVO’s Trust and Safety Analyst, you will be the liaison for escalations from customer support and law enforcement.
- Work with and foster relationships with a valued network of law enforcement, external partners and investigators.
- Develop a deep understanding of risk signals, review user accounts and transactions, and identify fraud and other high-risk activity consistently.
- Establish an efficient and frictionless KYC and activation process for demand while ensuring a high level of user security to prevent fraudulent activities on the platform.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of Safety operations that include payment disputes and chargebacks, resolving physical incidents such as car break-in’s, and actioning fraudulent users
- Define the strategic priorities and key results so as to prevent safety incidents, reduce renter risk and insurance claims
- Develop, and implement key policies and process to reduce fraud and risk, and improve renter and host experience.
- Investigate and process car insurance claims and maintain accurate documentation.
- Manage an inventory of car damage claims.
- Facilitate vehicle repairs via third-party claims administration and vendor partners.
- Facilitate the recovery from responsible parties and insurance carriers.
- Compile and analyze data (e.g., from KPI reports, transaction monitors, trend & targeted analysis) to create comprehensive reports on quality at the individual, team, country and region level.
- Perform data analysis to identify trends, continuous improvement opportunities and partner with key shared services and operations stakeholders to action solutions.
Are you the ideal candidate?
First and foremost ask yourself: Are you customer-obsessed? This is the key SOCAR’s prime value that drives our mission forward. If your heart and mind shout “YES, I am!”, you have just identified a fundamental match between you and your future SOCAR team.
- Experience in car claims handling experience, preferably with a major car insurance carrier or car rental company
- Possess excellent investigative and communication skills
- Outstanding attention to detail, with a strong ethic of personal responsibility
- Familiarity with qualitative and quantitative analysis tools and techniques
- High energy, high integrity, strong work ethic, enthusiasm, sense of humour, and a commitment to SOCAR’s vision of the future of mobility in SEA.
- Positive attitude paired with a desire for transparency and openness.
- Good command of Bahasa Malaysia and English. Mandarin is an added advantage.
- Possess a valid Malaysian driving license (CDL)
What we will offer you?
- Be part of the fastest-growing car-sharing company in the world!
- Opportunity to drive new ideas and make a measurable impact on company metrics
- Work with incredibly driven people with great executable ideas
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Insurance
- SOCAR travelling credits
- Phone allowance
- International environment (we are 10 different nationalities in the office!)
- The chance to launch new markets in different countries
- Endless company events (Futsal, cinema, birthday cakes, celebrations, team lunch and dinner ... )
How will your roadmap to join SOCAR look like?
After you submit your application, you can expect to prepare for the following steps in the hiring process:
- 1 One-minute video CV
- 1 session - Talent Acquisition Team (Virtual or face-to-face)
- 1 business case (To be pitched in the subsequent round)
- 1 session - General Manager Growth Team (Virtual or face-to-face)
Follow us on LinkedIn
Check out our Homepage
Find us on Facebook