Are you a talented and driven problem solver who would like to join our team in Kuala Lumpur? Someone with a start-up mentality, who is capable of integrating into a multicultural team?
SOCAR aims to change the way people in South East Asia move around by becoming the biggest car-sharing platform in South East Asia. We are currently the biggest player in Malaysia and aim to scale out our product offering across more verticals and geographies.
Want to be part of this journey from the very beginning?
We are growing fast - this is an extremely exciting moment for SOCAR.
What will you be engaged in?
As our new Projects Executive, you will have the opportunity to be part of the Operations management team and
- Responsible for designing and managing short- and long-term projects
- Assist in establishing and carrying out departmental or organizational goals, policies and procedures
- Analyse and make recommendations to process improvements based on the current work process flow and business logic
- Ensure that the day-to-day operations reflect positive implementations of programs- and projects undertaken
- Monitor and evaluate program and project performance
- Support Manager of Projects & Risks in overall tasks and assignments
Are you the ideal candidate?
- Experienced in various technologies including SQL & NoSQL, R, etc.
- Excellent reporting and analytical skills, including carrying out weekly and monthly reporting
- Ability to identify/implement process and system enhancements
- Creative, data-oriented and results-driven
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- Enjoy a fast-paced environment and can align business objectives with product priorities
What we will offer you?
- Be part of the fastest-growing car-sharing company in the world!
- Opportunity to drive new ideas and make a measurable impact on company metrics
- Work with incredibly driven people with great executable ideas
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Insurance
- SOCAR travelling credits
- Phone allowance
- International environment (we are 10 different nationalities in the office!)
- The chance to launch new markets in different countries
- Endless company events (Futsal, cinema, birthday cakes, celebrations, team lunch and dinner ... )
How will your roadmap to join SOCAR look like?
After you submit your application, you can expect to prepare for the following steps in the hiring process:
- 1 One-minute video CV (optional, yet will be advantageous)
- 1 session - Talent Acquisition Team (Virtual or face-to-face)
- 1 business case (To be pitched in CEO round)
- 1 session - CEO (Virtual or face-to-face)
- 1 session - CFO/COO (Virtual or face-to-face)
Follow us on LinkedIn
Check out our Homepage
Find us on Facebook