Are you a talented and driven problem solver who would like to join our team in Kuala Lumpur? Someone with a startup mentality, who is capable of integrating into a multicultural team?
SOCAR aims to change the way people in South East Asia move around by becoming the biggest car-sharing platform in South East Asia. We are currently the biggest player in Malaysia and aim to scale out our product offering across more verticals and geographies.
Want to be part of this journey from the very beginning?
We are growing fast - this is an extremely exciting moment for SOCAR.
What will you be engaged in?
As the Marketing Manager (Growth Team), you will manage the implementation of brand, marketing and communication strategies to build SOCAR’s brand, drive awareness, acquisition, retention, loyalty and advocacy for Malaysia and oversee the expansion to the rest of SEA.
- Co-develop brand marketing communication plans and strategies for the company with Head of Marketing.
- Manage the effective and timely implementation of all brand and marketing activities.
- Manage agencies and vendors to form strategic relationships and ensure marketing objectives and KPIs are fulfilled. This includes Digital & Online Media agencies, PR agencies, Brand and Creative agencies and all other vendors.
- Take charge of the marketing budget, ensuring that funds are invested and allocated wisely against the set marketing KPIs and in delivering the objectives.
- Build dashboards and report on insights and performance to assess the alignment with KPIs, ROIs and mission and vision
- Manage the day-to-day operations within the marketing team across various functions to ensure delivery of set work outputs from each team member providing mentorship, motivation and guidance.
Are you the ideal candidate?
First and foremost ask yourself: Are you customer-obsessed? This is SOCAR’s prime value that drives our mission forward. If your heart and mind shout “YES, I am!”, you have just identified a fundamental match between you and your future SOCAR team.
- 5+ years of proven track record as a marketing performance manager and managing a results-driven and motivated team.
- Capabilities and proven experience in managing both online and offline marketing campaigns, operations and management including branding, advertising, public relations, social media and all forms of digital/online marketing, lead generation campaigns and customer engagement programs, strategic partnerships, outdoor and out-of-home media, brand events, brand ambassador and activation programs, and other performance marketing channels.
- An integrated marketing mindset with a strong foundation on branding and brand principles along with a passion for creative excellence in storytelling through multiple media types, both visual and written.
- Excellent project and team management skills on day-to-day operations reporting to Head of Marketing on work status and performance.
- Solid experience in brand and creative strategies, off- and online media, including social, SEO, SEM, measurement & analytics, project/campaign and agency management
- Excellent team leadership, mentorship and motivational skills
- Knowledge of analytics, Google Adwords, Facebook analytics, programmatic advertising, basic SQL and dashboarding
- Experience in managing marketing budgets and delivering aggressive growth-oriented results
- Creative, data-oriented and results driven with the ability to think analytically and optimise for ROIs
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills with a 100% execution-minded, hands-on approach
- Positive attitude paired with a desire for transparency and openness
- Ambitious & Passionate, Performance Results & Success Driven, ‘Can-Do’ Attitude, a Go-Getter, Pride in work and achievements, a Team Player
- A People person, ability to understand, interact and motivate team members to achieve goals and to greater performances
What we will offer you?
- Be part of the fastest growing car-sharing company in the world!
- Opportunity to drive new ideas and make a measurable impact on company metrics
- Work with incredibly driven people with great executable ideas
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Insurance
- SOCAR travelling credits
- Phone allowance
- International environment (we are 11 different nationalities in the office!)
- The chance to launch new markets in different countries
- Endless company events (Futsal, cinema, birthday cakes, celebrations, team lunch and dinner ... )
How will your roadmap to join SOCAR look like?
After you submit your application, you can expect to prepare for the following steps in the hiring process:
- 1 One-minute video CV
- 1 session - Talent Acquisition Team (Virtual or face-to-face)
- 1 business case (To be pitched in Head of Marketing round)
- 1 session - Head of Marketing (Virtual or face-to-face)
Follow us on LinkedIn
Check out our Homepage
Find us on Facebook