Are you a talented and driven problem solver who is eager to join our HQ in Kuala Lumpur? Someone with a startup mentality, who is capable of integrating into a multicultural team?
Projects you will be working on?
Ever wondered how SOCAR coordinates its growing fleet and customer base? As our new Full-Stack developer you will be in charge of advancing SOCAR’s in-house developed operation platform. You will be responsible for building and integrating both the backend logic and front-end elements for SOCAR's core application.
Together with the SOCAR Team, you will go on one mission: To bring SOCAR’s vision of car-sharing to the next level.
What will you be engaged in?
- Design, build, implement and manage a web application that impact millions of users.
- Build user-facing elements and Integration of with server-side logic
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of Restful API's
- Connect with RESTful APIs
Are you the ideal candidate?
First and foremost ask yourself: Are you customer-obsessed? This is the SOCAR team’s prime value that drives our mission forward. If your heart and mind shout “YES, I am!”, you have just identified a fundamental match between you and your future SOCAR team.
- Qualification Criteria
- Minimum 2 years of development experience
- ES6, Node.js, Express.js, Sequelize.js ( or other ORM )
- Experience with Cloud and DevOps ( AWS )
- Good understanding of RESTful API
- Good understanding of server-side to front-end flow
- Preferential Criteria
- Interlock to PayGate
- Sencha Ext.js
Do your development skills fit SOCAR's tech stack? Match yourself here.
What we will offer you?
- Be part of the fastest growing car-sharing company in the world!
- Opportunity to drive new ideas and make a measurable impact on company metrics
- Work with incredibly driven people with great executable ideas
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Insurance
- SOCAR travelling credits
- Phone allowance
- International environment (we are 10 different nationalities in the office!)
- The chance to launch new markets in different countries
- Endless company events (Futsal, cinema, birthday cakes, celebrations, team lunch and dinner ... )
How will your roadmap to join SOCAR look like?
After you submit your application, you can expect to prepare for the following steps in the recruitment process:
- 1 interview - Talent Acquisition Team (Virtual or face-to-face)
- 1 sample test (To be presented in the technical round)
- 1 interview - Technical round & COO (Virtual or face-to-face)\
Follow us on LinkedIn
Check out our Homepage
Find us on Facebook