Are you a talented and driven problem solver who would like to join our team in Kuala Lumpur? Someone with a startup mentality, who is capable of integrating into a multicultural team?
SOCAR aims to change the way people in South East Asia move around by becoming the biggest car-sharing platform in South East Asia. We are currently the biggest player in Malaysia and aim to scale out our product offering across more verticals and geographies.
Want to be part of this journey from the very beginning?
We are growing fast - this is an extremely exciting moment for SOCAR.
What will you be engaged in?
As our new Creative and Content Head, you will have the opportunity to take ownership of SOCAR’s brand identity and image, including the setting of brand style guides, brand identity guidelines, brand attitude and image, communication tone and manner and value proposition, and most importantly make our brand famous and loved by all! Drive our performance through compelling content and designs that also wins admiration, awards and be famous! Are you the new lead rockstar to take our creative team, brand and content to the next level?
- Creative Brand Architect and Lead
- Create and set our brand identity, tonality and voice for all our brand marketing communications and content across all our assets and channels.
- Our brand guardian that ensures our brand’s integrity is in-tact and consistent across all our work output internally and externally
- Develops and manages our brand guidelines for marketing communications to ensure a consistent narrative across.
- Ability to present and articulate creative ideas and presentation well.
- Insight-driven, Creative and Content Ideator
- Driven by data and insights that fuel creative inspirations and ideas for campaign and content.
- A natural ideas person and has ample supply of big, exciting campaignable ideas and concepts that drive amazing copy and designs that is executable across integrated marketing channels and that delivers business and brand results.
- Produce creative ideas and content that is effective across various forms of marketing channels and platforms.
- Ability to develop strategic and inspiring content and creative work that is inline with our brand essence and pillars.
- Stay up to date with new trends and competitors’ activities to be able to deliver impactful ideas and content for brand marketing.
- Great Project and Team Management
- A good and reliable traffic manager of in-coming work across various sources to the team to deliver work on quality, on schedule and on budget given.
- Ability to overcome challenges and barriers with creative problem-solving skills and is resourceful in finding solutions when it comes to managing deadlines and team deliverables
- Ultimately responsible for all creative and content work timelines and quality of work output.
- Strong and skillful at leading, orchestrating and providing directions for the team in producing effective and inspiring work. A creative and inspiring leader that motivates and leads a team of designers and copywriters.
- Campaign and Content Planner & Manager
- A master of ideating and planning content on a regular basis for blogs, social media posts, advertisements, writeups, monthly basis for the month ahead with the team, and crafting the required copy.
- Knowledge and experience in orchestrating brand and promotional campaign creative assets for different mediums, channels and platforms that best delivers against set marketing objectives.
- Plan and manage execution of deliverables based on all campaign and content plans ahead of time
- Keeping all content up to date and constantly inspiring new content and campaign plans for months ahead.
- A Copywriter at heart with good eye for great designs and art direction sense
- A wordsmith, a natural writer with a flair for creative copywriting that inspires actions and moves emotions, both short punchy headlines and copy for campaigns but also effective copy for different formats of digital marketing, blogs, social media, EDMs, SMS and performance marketing materials.
- Understands target segmentation and different user profiles to be able to produce relevant and result-driven copy and content.
- Ability to write scripts for video production and guide/direct video and content production working with the team and external vendors.
- Ability to lead and guide designers to develop great designs and artwork that compliments great captions, headlines and copy.
- Has an eye for images, graphics and photos that works well with your directions, headlines and copy.
- Able to lead designers with great copy driven ideas that inspires.
Are you the ideal candidate?
First and foremost ask yourself: Are you customer-obsessed? This is the key SOCAR’s prime value that drives our mission forward. If your heart and mind shout “YES, I am!”, you have just identified a fundamental match between you and your future SOCAR team.
- Proven working experience working within Branding, Creative & Content.
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix
- Proven ability to effectively develop and communicate brand and marketing strategies and recommend those to executive management
- Consistently current on latest trends and marketing best practices
- Creative, data-oriented and results driven
- Hungry for achievements, industry awards and recognition
- An impeccable grasp of English language, including idioms, different styles/tones
- and current trends in slang expressions.
- A skilled and imaginative brand creator with an eye for detail.
- Motivation to understand consumers and what motivates them on the various touch-points with the SOCAR brand
- Great research, organizational, and learning skills
- Bonus: Bahasa Melayu & Mandarin Speaking
What we will offer you?
- Be part of the fastest growing car-sharing company in the world!
- Opportunity to drive new ideas and make a measurable impact on company metrics
- Work with incredibly driven people with great executable ideas
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Insurance
- SOCAR traveling credits
- Phone allowance
- International environment (we are 10 different nationalities in the office!)
- The chance to launch new markets in different countries
- Endless company events (Futsal, cinema, birthday cakes, celebrations, team lunch and dinner ... )
How will your roadmap to join SOCAR look like?
After you submit your application, you can expect to prepare for the following steps in the hiring process:
- 1 One-minute video CV
- 1 session - Talent Acquisition Team (Virtual or face-to-face)
- 1 business case (To be presented in technical round)
- 1 session - Head of Marketing (Virtual or face-to-face)
Follow us on LinkedIn
Check out SOCAR’s Homepage
Find us on Facebook