Are you a talented and driven problem-solver who wants to join SOCAR’s Headquarters in Kuala Lumpur? An individual who is capable of thriving in a multicultural team?
SOCAR aims to change the way people in South East Asia move around. Together as a team, we strive to realise our mission of helping South East Asia go carless. We are currently the largest car-sharing player in Malaysia with over 1,000 cars and aim to scale out our product offering across more verticals and geographies.
Want to be part of this journey?
We are growing fast - this is an extremely exciting time to join the SOCAR team.
What will you be engaged in?
- Handle customer enquiries by managing company hotline, social media communications, customer reviews, 1:1 feedback channels & email correspondences.
- Serve our customers’ needs and attend to all requests promptly, accurately and professionally.
- Review member applications and ensure our KYC processes are thoroughly adhered to.
- Meet service level targets by achieving both service and productivity level KPIs. Ensure that all calls, consultations, emails and membership applications are answered within the stipulated SLA.
- Work as a team and maintain a good reputation for the company.
- Provide comprehensive information and solutions to customers about the product and service.
Are you the ideal candidate?
- Customer Driven, good-listener, strong verbal communication, data entry skills, dependability, multi-tasking
- Possess Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply!
- Experience in call center services and car insurance background will be an added bonus
- Must possess a good command of written and spoken English and Bahasa Melayu. Mandarin will be an added advantage.
- Customer-oriented with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Applicant must be willing to work based on shift rotations which occasionally happen on Public Holidays
- Proficiency in MS Office Excel or Google spreadsheets
What we will offer you?
- Be part of the fastest growing B2C car-sharing company in the world!
- Grow in an international environment (10 different nationalities in the office!)
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to develop yourself in a growing and dynamic company, learning from other departments and colleagues
- Opportunity to propose new ideas and make a measurable impact on company metrics
How will your roadmap to join SOCAR look like?
After you submit your application, you can expect to prepare for the following steps in the recruitment process:
- 1 interview - Recruiter (Virtual or face-to-face)
- 1 interview - Customer Service Manager (Virtual or face-to-face)
Check out our homepage: https://socar.my/
Get answers to your questions from our FAQ: https://socar.my/faq.php#/faq
Read our blog: http://blog.socar.my
Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/socarmalaysia/