Are you a talented and driven problem solver who is eager to join our HQ in Kuala Lumpur? Someone with a startup mentality, who is capable of integrating into a multicultural team?
Projects you will be working on?
You will be part of our core SOCAR app squad, building features and enhancements into our flagship application, an app that impacts hundreds of thousands of users.
We are growing fast - this is an extremely exciting moment for SOCAR.
What will you be engaged in?
- Build user-facing elements and integrate with server-side logic
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of Restful API's
- Build reusable, expandable component
Are you the ideal candidate?
- Proven knowledge of ReactNative ( Android, iOS )
- Knowledge of React state management (Redux / MobX)
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle (Android Studio, IntelliJ)
- Experience with automated testing suites, like (Jest or Mocha)
- Able to build pixel perfect UI’s across both platforms
- Experience with Cloud and DevOps ( AWS )
- Good understanding of RESTful API
- Problem-solving mindset
- Proactive and hands-on attitude
What we will offer you?
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Insurance
- SOCAR travelling credits
- Phone allowance
- International environment (we are 10 different nationalities in the office!)
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to develop yourself in a growing and dynamic company, learning from other departments and colleagues
- Opportunity to propose new ideas and make a measurable impact on company metrics
- Be part of the fastest growing B2C car-sharing company in the world!
How will your roadmap to join SOCAR look like?
After you submit your application, you can expect to prepare for the following steps in the hiring process:
- 1 session - Talent Acquisition Team (Virtual or face-to-face)
- 1 coding sample task (To be reviewed and presented in the technical round)
- 1 session - Technical round (Virtual or face-to-face)
- 1 session - CEO & CTO (Virtual or face-to-face)
Follow us on LinkedIn
Check out our Homepage
Find us on Facebook