Are you a talented and driven problem solver who would like to join our team in Kuala Lumpur? Someone with a startup mentality, who is capable of integrating into a multicultural team?
SOCAR aims to change the way people in South East Asia move around by becoming the biggest car-sharing platform in South East Asia. We are currently the biggest player in Malaysia and aim to scale out our product offering across more verticals and geographies.
We are growing fast - this is an extremely exciting moment for SOCAR.
What will you be engaged in?
- Acquire and manage new car Hosts that list cars with TREVO
- Assist in Hosts’ documentation upload and vehicle photos taking
- Conduct classroom sessions for new Hosts’ onboarding training
- Coach hosts to be set up for success by offering recommendations on price, settings, delivery etc.
- Improve host inventory by optimising vehicle listings and maximising availability to meet demand
- Provide hosts with access to resources to maximise utilisation
- Gather insights and info with car Hosts on their challenges and struggles they encountered with customers
- Conduct cold calling, lead generation, and/or prospecting potential Hosts
We’re a small team in a dynamic startup environment; you may be called upon to support the Sales team in other capacities, such as supporting live events or marketing campaigns.
Are you the ideal candidate?
First and foremost ask yourself: Are you customer-obsessed? This is SOCAR’s prime value that drives our mission forward. If your heart and mind shout “YES, I am!”, you have just identified a fundamental match between you and your future SOCAR team.
- Demonstrated, strong track record in sales
- Familiarity with salesforce
- Excellent follow-through, attention to detail, and minimal need for supervision
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a dynamic startup environment. You’ll have guidance, but you’re also goal-oriented and can execute without close supervision
- Strong desire to expand and acquire new skills
- Positive mental attitude, high energy, high integrity, strong work ethic, enthusiasm, sense of humour, and a commitment to our mission
What we will offer you?
- Be part of the fastest-growing car-sharing company in the world!
- Work with incredibly driven people with great executable ideas
- Opportunity to propose new ideas and make a measurable impact on company metrics
- SOCAR travelling credits
- International environment (we are 10 different nationalities in the office!)
- Endless company events (Futsal, cinema, birthday cakes, celebrations, team lunch and dinner ...
How will your roadmap to join SOCAR look like?
After you submit your application, you can expect to prepare for the following steps in the hiring process:
- 1 Video CV (Invitation to follow after your application is reviewed)
- 1 session - Talent Acquisition Team (Virtual or face-to-face)
- 1 session - General Manager | Growth Team or Centre Manager (Face-to-face)
Follow us on LinkedIn
Check out our Homepage
Find us on Facebook