Are you a talented and driven problem solver who would like to join our team in Kuala Lumpur? Someone with a startup mentality, who is capable of integrating into a multicultural team?
SOCAR aims to change the way people in South East Asia move around by becoming the biggest car-sharing platform in South East Asia. We are currently the biggest player in Malaysia and aim to scale out our product offering across more verticals and geographies.
We are growing fast - this is an extremely exciting moment for SOCAR.
What will you be engaged in?
As our new Operations Planning and Analytics - Associate Manager you will have the opportunity to:
- Own the KPI Dashboard, devise compelling Reports to measure Key Performance Indicators and identify areas of focus
- Translate business growth target and internal capabilities of the Team into daily, weekly, and monthly capacity planning
- Provide insights and analyses to understand performance patterns and identify root causes of process deviations to support Continuous Improvement initiatives
- Coordinate to engage outsourced workforce vendors, set up related processes and measure their performance
- Liaise with the Machine Learning Engineers to pattern recognition and classification models to support smart KYC and Data Validation processes
- Build solid business cases to justify strategic projects and initiatives supporting business growth
Are you the ideal candidate?
First and foremost ask yourself: Are you customer-obsessed? This is SOCAR’s prime value that drives our mission forward. If your heart and mind shout “YES, I am!”, you have just identified a fundamental match between you and your future SOCAR team.
- Quantitative degree (economics or STEM subjects)
- Solid knowledge and experience of mySQL
- Experience in creating dashboards and reporting from the ground up, ideally in an internet company (e-commerce, ride-hailing, etc.)
- Experience in implementing new processes and/or leading projects liaising with external parties
- Familiarity with scripting (Python or others) to automate data gathering and manual tasks
- Understanding of applied statistics and main Machine Learning algorithms
- Understanding of P&L components, financial terms, and cost allocation techniques
What we will offer you?
- Be part of the fastest-growing car-sharing company in the world!
- Opportunity to drive new ideas and make a measurable impact on company metrics
- Work with incredibly driven people with great executable ideas
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Insurance
- SOCAR travelling credits
- Phone allowance
- International environment (we are 10 different nationalities in the office!)
- The chance to launch new markets in different countries
- Endless company events (Futsal, cinema, birthday cakes, celebrations, team lunch and dinner ... )
How will your roadmap to join SOCAR look like?
After you submit your application, you can expect to prepare for the following steps in the hiring process:
- 1 One-minute video CV
- 1 session - Talent Acquisition Team (Virtual or face-to-face)
- 1 business case (To be pitched in the subsequent round)
- 1 session - Head of Operations & Operations Manager (Virtual or face-to-face)
Follow us on LinkedIn
Check out our Homepage
Find us on Facebook