Don’t be ‘just’ an intern -
Join SOCAR’s Talent Acceleration Programme (TAP)!
You always wanted to join a company that empowers and expects every colleague regardless of position, department or vertical level to work towards the business’ success?
Awesome! Whether you are an intern or a graduate at SOCAR, you will take part in all the activities that will have a positive impact on both the company and your personal professional development. After the first period of training which will enable you to understand the values and processes of SOCAR, you will take charge of your own projects hands-on.
This experience will enable you to truly make an impact through your work!
What will you be engaged in?
- Generate leads, acquire, and manage new-car Hosts that list cars with TREVO.
- Plan & Continuously conduct Host Engagement sessions to increase the marketplace dependability.
- Foster host relationships and grow the business by engaging the community to uncover more collaboration opportunities
- Provide hosts with access to resources to maximize utilization.
- Coach hosts to be set up for success by offering recommendations on price, settings, delivery, etc.
- Gather insights and info with car Hosts on their challenges, pain point, and struggles they encountered with customers.
- Improve host inventory by optimizing vehicle listings and ensure the correctness of car’s availability to meet demand.
- Assist in Hosts’ documentation upload and capturing the photos of the vehicle.
- Conduct (Online and Offline) classroom sessions for new and existing Hosts’ training.
- Conduct strategic on-ground & online activation for host and user acquisitions.
- We’re a small team in a dynamic startup environment; you may be called upon to support the Sales team in other capacities, such as supporting live events or marketing campaigns.
This is a unique opportunity for you to contribute to a high-growth startup and learn about every aspect of its business. You will get to work with the best and the brightest people to continually build on this exciting business. You will also get substantial mentorship from the high-calibre management team to ensure you succeed every step of the way.
Are you the ideal candidate?
First and foremost ask yourself: Are you customer-obsessed? This is SOCAR’s prime value that drives our mission forward. If your heart and mind shout “YES, I am!”, you have just identified a fundamental match between you and your future SOCAR team. In addition, you should ideally have the following;
- Attention to detail, meticulous, good interpersonal skills and curious
- Creative minded and a problem solver
- Can multi-task and work at a fast-pace environment
- Independent and self learner
- Have the ambition to contribute to a high-growth startup and collaborate with the best and the brightest
- Are highly detail-oriented with excellent time management skills
- Have impeccable work attitude and are willing to do whatever it takes to get stuff done
- Take advantage of every single opportunity to learn something new, whether it be work-related or not
- Embrace diversity and enjoy working in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment
What we will offer you?
- Be part of the fastest-growing car-sharing company in the world!
- Opportunity to drive new ideas and make a measurable impact on company metrics
- Work with incredibly driven people with great executable ideas
- Competitive remuneration
- International environment (we have over 10 different nationalities in the office!)
- Endless company events (Futsal, cinema, birthday cakes, celebrations, team lunch and dinner ... )
- A basic monthly allowance
How will your roadmap to join SOCAR look like?
After you submit your application, you can expect to prepare for the following steps in the hiring process:
- 1 session – Business Development Team (Virtual)
Check out our Homepage
Find us on Facebook
Follow us on LinkedIn