Are you a talented and driven problem solver who is eager to join our HQ in Kuala Lumpur? Someone with a startup mentality, who is capable of integrating into a multicultural team?
Projects you will be working on?
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager Team Lead to be the user-centric, coordinating and creative head for the development of SOCAR’s car-sharing mobile applications, delivering a seamless experience for SOCAR’s user base.
SOCAR changes the way people in South East Asia move around by being the biggest car-sharing platform in South East Asia. We are currently the biggest player in Malaysia and aim to scale out our product offering across more verticals and geographies.
We are growing fast - this is an extremely exciting moment for SOCAR.
What will you be engaged in?
As our Senior Product Manager Team Lead, you will have the opportunity to transform the way millions of users experience the SOCAR car-sharing platform, have a major impact on company growth, partner with product leaders across the company, and build a cross-functional team of engineers, product designers, analysts and data scientists
- Product concept, design and prototyping all the way to development
- Project management and establish ownership of the deliverables
- Collaborate with the stakeholders, CTO and Engineering Team Leads to create product plans, roadmaps, requirements and prototypes based on the product strategy
- Product roadmap prioritisation
- Documenting needs and priorities from various stakeholders and translating that into clear product requirements
- Design, track and measure MVPs
- Prepare and review product requirements documents (PRD)
- Organize the continuous stream of product releases
- Ensure the compliance with the release schedule
- Identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Deliver high availability and reliability of solutions/features
- Collaborate with engineers to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
In addition, as Team Lead you will:
- Build and lead a team of Product Managers through hiring, coaching, mentoring, feedback and hands-on career development
- Advocate and advance modern, agile software development practices and help develop and evangelize great engineering and organizational practices
- Grow a healthy, collaborative engineering culture in line with the company values
- Be an active part of the squad leadership team and collaborate with other leaders in the organisation
Are you the ideal candidate?
First and foremost ask yourself: Are you customer-obsessed? This is SOCAR’s prime value that drives our mission forward. If your heart and mind shout “YES, I am!”, you have just identified a fundamental match between you and your future SOCAR team.
- 5+ years of experience of working as a Product Manager, preferably experience in Mobile Apps.
- Significant experience in product lifecycle management
- You believe in customer obsession and building products that deliver the optimal experience to all key stakeholders
- Background in software development and program management is preferred
- UX/UI experience is a bonus
- Strong organizational, leadership and communication skills
- Strong problem-solving, perceptive and creative leader
- Strong documentation skills.
- User-centric mindset
- Detail orientedness
What we will offer you?
- Be part of the fastest-growing car-sharing company in the world!
- Opportunity to drive new ideas and make a measurable impact on company metrics
- Work with incredibly driven people with great executable ideas
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Insurance
- SOCAR travelling credits
- Phone allowance
- International environment (we are 18 different nationalities in the office!)
- The chance to launch new markets in different countries
- Endless company events (Futsal, cinema, birthday cakes, celebrations, team lunch and dinner ... )
How will your roadmap to join SOCAR look like?
After you submit your application, you can expect to prepare for the following steps in the hiring process:
- 1 session - Talent Acquisition Team (Virtual or face-to-face)
- 1 sample task (To be reviewed and presented in the technical round)
- 1 session - Technical round (Virtual or face-to-face)
- 1 session - CTO and/or HOD (Virtual or face-to-face)
Check out our Homepage
Find us on Facebook
Follow us on LinkedIn