Are you a talented and driven problem solver who would like to join our team in Kuala Lumpur? Someone with a startup mentality, who is capable of integrating into a multicultural team?
SOCAR aims to change the way people in South East Asia move around by becoming the biggest car-sharing platform in South East Asia. We are currently the biggest player in Malaysia and aim to scale out our product offering across more verticals and geographies.
Want to be part of this journey from the very beginning?
We are growing fast - this is an extremely exciting moment for SOCAR.
What will you be engaged in?
As our new Brand, Events & Partnerships Senior Associate you will have the opportunity to Develop, implement and manage all offline marketing efforts including partnership events, brand events, activation and on-ground events, ambassador programs, affiliate marketing programs and such.
- Develop and maintain strategic partnerships with partners across all our cities
- Ensure that branding is visible and aligned across all SOCAR zones which also includes Out-of-Home and Billboard advertising
- Plan, conceptualize and execute all the above to ensure proper and timely delivery with marketing and content teams for support.
- Monitor and analyse marketing efforts and campaigns to optimise performances and ensure maximum ROI vs marketing KPIS.
- Identify and create new business opportunities for SOCAR with external partners and vendors
Are you the ideal candidate?
First and foremost ask yourself: Are you customer-obsessed? This is the key SOCAR’s prime value that drives our mission forward. If your heart and mind shout “YES, I am!”, you have just identified a fundamental match between you and your future SOCAR team.
- 3+ years of proven working experience working on Partnerships and/or Business Development
- Creative, data-oriented and results driven
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- Positive attitude paired with a desire for transparency and openness
- Ability to think analytically and optimise for partnership and all offline marketing campaigns and initiatives with performance and ROI focus.
- Proven track record of forming strategic partnerships and deals with effective results
- Team player with ability to support other team-mates as and when required.
- Ability to provide marketing effectiveness reports and analysis
- Knowledge of SQL and dashboarding is a plus
What we will offer you?
- Be part of the fastest growing car-sharing company in the world!
- Opportunity to drive new ideas and make a measurable impact on company metrics
- Work with incredibly driven people with great executable ideas
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Insurance
- SOCAR travelling credits
- Phone allowance
- International environment (we are 10 different nationalities in the office!)
- The chance to launch new markets in different countries
- Endless company events (Futsal, cinema, birthday cakes, celebrations, team lunch and dinner ... )
How will your roadmap to join SOCAR look like?
After you submit your application, you can expect to prepare for the following steps in the hiring process:
- 1 One-minute video CV
- 1 session - Talent Acquisition Team (Virtual or face-to-face)
- 1 business case (To be presented in technical round)
- 1 session - Head of Marketing (Virtual or face-to-face)
Follow us on LinkedIn
Check out SOCAR’s Homepage
Find us on Facebook