Are you a talented and driven problem solver who is eager to join our HQ in Kuala Lumpur? Someone with a startup mentality, who is capable of integrating into a multicultural team?
SOCAR aims to change the way people in South East Asia move around by becoming the biggest car-sharing platform in South East Asia. We are currently the biggest player in Malaysia and aim to scale out our product offering across more verticals and geographies.
Projects you will be working on?
We are looking for a coach to enable our cross-functional product development teams to work effectively together. Our world is collaborative, transparent, high trust, learning-focussed, complex and fast-moving. We are looking for a catalyst to drive improvement in business impact, delivery performance, and team health, using a variety of techniques including change management, product development practices, individual coaching and mentoring.
Want to be part of that journey from the very beginning?
We are growing fast - this is an extremely exciting moment for SOCAR.
What will you be engaged in?
As our new Agile Coach you will have the opportunity to grow a healthy, collaborative, continuously improving engineering culture.
- Coach and give feedback to teams and people, including senior leaders
- Actively support teams to deliver value more effectively, working hands-on with our squads through to our leadership teams
- Collaborate with peers to spread effective ways of working across our squads, mission and company.
- Advocate for and advance modern agile software development and organizational practices, and teach Agile, XP, and Lean concepts, principles, and practices
- Design and facilitate small and larger group sessions.
Are you the ideal candidate?
First and foremost ask yourself: Are you customer-obsessed? This is SOCAR’s prime value that drives our mission forward. If your heart and mind shout “YES, I am!”, you have just identified a fundamental match between you and your future SOCAR team.
- Knowledgeable and passionate about software product development
- Excel at facilitating, coaching, and mentoring teams and leaders towards rapidly delivering high impact, high quality software in a sustainable fashion
- Deep understanding of communication, group dynamics and coaching which enables you to help teams develop trust and safety
- Understanding and experience with a variety of Agile approaches, including Extreme Programming, Scrum, and Kanban
- Able to adapt your approach and communication style to fit varying contexts and situational needs
- Not afraid to raise issues and inspire change and continuous improvement
- Care about learning new things and improving upon existing challenges
- Comfortable with and can help guide others to deal with situations of conflict, ambiguity, and uncertainty.
What we will offer you?
- Be part of the fastest-growing car-sharing company in the world!
- Opportunity to drive new ideas and make a measurable impact on company metrics
- Work with incredibly driven people with great executable ideas
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Insurance
- SOCAR travelling credits
- Phone allowance
- International environment (we are 10 different nationalities in the office!)
- The chance to launch new markets in different countries
- Endless company events (Futsal, cinema, birthday cakes, celebrations, team lunch and dinner ... )
How will your roadmap to join SOCAR look like?
After you submit your application, you can expect to prepare for the following steps in the hiring process:
- 1 session - Talent Acquisition Team (Virtual or face-to-face)
- 1 business case (To be reviewed and presented in the technical round)
- 1 session - Technical round (Virtual or face-to-face)
- 1 session - CTO (Virtual or face-to-face)
Follow us on LinkedIn
Check out our Homepage
Find us on Facebook