Are you a talented and driven problem solver who would like to join our team in Kuala Lumpur? Someone with a startup mentality, who is capable of integrating into a multicultural team?
SOCAR aims to change the way people in South East Asia move around by becoming the biggest car-sharing platform in South East Asia. We are currently the biggest player in Malaysia and aim to scale out our product offering across more verticals and geographies.
We are growing fast - this is an extremely exciting moment for SOCAR and DASH.
What will you be engaged in?
As our new DASH Community Manager, you will have the opportunity to manage the following:
- Dasher acquisition and onboarding
- Identify and manage offline channels for new Dasher supply
- Plan and execute ideas to enhance onboarding experience
- Guide Dashers through onboarding process
- Perform pre and post outreach to get Dashers job ready and on the road
- Community building
- Cultivate a community for Dashers to learn and socialise
- Conduct and analyse user reviews offline and online
- Share actionable goals and targets to improve Dasher satisfaction
- Ensure diversity and inclusivity of platform
- Organise events in the local community to come up with new ways to engage Dashers
- Dasher success management
- Initiate plans to ensure Dasher success on the platform
- Increase Dasher Lifetime Value through Dasher retention programmes and incentives
- Work with existing Dashers to solve any issues that they may have
- Resolve key Dasher issues through sessions with internal teams
- Dasher quality assurance
- Manage Dasher training and retraining
- Build and manage Dasher quality performance metrics
- Suggest product and process improvements based on common issues faced by Dashers
- Work closely with Dash Operations to ensure high customer satisfaction from Dash service
- Market analysis
- Deepdive and react to market trends and competitors
- Keep up to date with government regulation on gig platforms
- Data guided approach to improve key indexes and root cause analysis for issues
Are you the ideal candidate?
First and foremost ask yourself: Are you customer-obsessed? This is the key SOCAR’s prime value that drives our mission forward. If your heart and mind shout “YES, I am!”, you have just identified a fundamental match between you and your future SOCAR team.
- Ability to lead and motivate a small group or large group
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Impeccable customer service and problem-solving skills
- Strong Knowledge in community management offline and online
- Willing to travel to cities in Malaysia to meet drivers
- Fluent in Bahasa and English. Mandarin or Tamil is a plus
- Be the kind of person that doesn’t say ‘that’s not my job’
- Roll up your sleeves and get stuff done. No one can be counted on to execute faster or better than you
- Familiar with SQL is a huge plus
What we will offer you?
- Be part of the fastest growing car-sharing company in the world!
- Opportunity to drive new ideas and make a measurable impact on company metrics
- Work with incredibly driven people with great executable ideas
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Insurance
- SOCAR travelling credits
- Phone allowance
- International environment (we are 10 different nationalities in the office!)
- The chance to launch new markets in different countries
- Endless company events (Futsal, cinema, birthday cakes, celebrations, team lunch and dinner ... )
How will your roadmap to join SOCAR look like?
After you submit your application, you can expect to prepare for the following steps in the recruitment process:
- 1 session- Talent Acquisition Team (Virtual or face-to-face)
- 1 business case (To be pitched in the subsequent round)
- 1 session – Manager, New Business Planning (Virtual or face-to-face)
- 1 session – CEO/CFO and/or other VPs/HoDs (Virtual or face-to-face)
Follow us on LinkedIn
Check out our Homepage
Find us on Facebook