Are you a talented and driven problem solver who would like to join our team in Kuala Lumpur? Someone with a startup mentality, who is capable of integrating into a multicultural team?
SOCAR aims to change the way people in South East Asia move around by becoming the biggest car-sharing platform in South East Asia. We are currently the biggest player in Malaysia and aim to scale out our product offering across more verticals and geographies.
We are growing fast - this is an extremely exciting moment for SOCAR.
What will you be engaged in?
As our new People Operations Executive, you will have the opportunity to manage the end-to-end HR related matters ranging from compensation & benefits, employment and dependent passes, talent acquisition, industrial relations, learning & development, employee engagement as well as employee retention in SOCAR.
Compensation and Payroll
- Administer and improve on compensation structures, medical insurance plans, employee benefits, and perks
- Prepare monthly payroll by compiling fixed and variable figures from respective departments
- Assist to prepare payroll- and other HR reports for due diligence and reporting purposes
Talent Acquisition and Onboarding
- Involve in end-to-end Talent Acquisition processes for certain roles whenever necessary
- Provide an excellent SOCAR onboarding experience for new employees
- Handle the acquisition and cancellation of employment and dependent passes for expatriate employees
- Monitor performance management by managers in the company’s departments
- Maintain employee data and improve on automation processes in the company’s HR Management System
- Gather and analyse data using useful HR metrics to provide valuable HR insights
- Assist in the development and implementation of HR policies
- Ensure the company’s compliance with labor law and regulations
- Take ownership of special HR projects
- Provide support to employees in HR-related topics such as leaves, benefits and other employee needs
- Resolve work-related issues promptly to maintain a high level of employee satisfaction and motivation
- Initiate and promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
Are you the ideal candidate?
First and foremost, ask yourself: Are you customer-obsessed? This is the key SOCAR’s value that drives our mission forward. If your heart and mind shout “YES, I am!”, you have just identified a fundamental match between you and your future SOCAR team.
- Drive to attract and retain talents to the SOFAM (SOCAR Family).
- Ability to live SOCAR’s vision of the future of sharing mobility in South East Asia.
- Describe yourself as a solution-based thinker and able to work independently on new challenges and opportunities
- Studied human resources, business communication or similar subjects
- Solid understanding of payroll fundamentals and best practices
- Good understanding of payroll taxes (for Malaysian and Expatriates)
- Understanding of general HR policies, labour law and HR procedures
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Aptitude in problem-solving
- Trustworthy with attention to confidentiality
What we will offer you?
- Be part of the fastest-growing car-sharing company in the world!
- Opportunity to drive new ideas and make a measurable impact on company metrics
- Work with incredibly driven people with great executable ideas
- International environment (we are 10 different nationalities in the office!)
- The chance to launch new markets in different countries
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Insurance
- SOCAR traveling credits
- Phone allowance
- Endless company events (Futsal, cinema, birthday cakes, celebrations, team lunch and dinner ... )
How will your roadmap to join SOCAR look like?
After you submit your application, you can expect to prepare for the following steps in the hiring process:
- 1 One-minute video CV
- 1 session - Talent Acquisition Team (Virtual or face-to-face)
- 1 business case (To be pitched in the final round)
- 1 session - HR Manager (Virtual or face-to-face)
Follow us on LinkedIn
Check out our Homepage
Find us on Facebook