Are you a talented and driven problem solver who would like to join our team in Kuala Lumpur? Someone with a startup mentality, who is capable of integrating into a multicultural team?
SOCAR aims to change the way people in South East Asia move around by becoming the biggest car-sharing platform in South East Asia. We are currently the biggest player in Malaysia and aim to scale out our product offering across more verticals and geographies.
We are growing fast - this is an extremely exciting moment for SOCAR.
What will you be engaged in?
As an Account Admin for the Growth team, you will handle the overall payment-related process. You will be exposed to a unique system used in-house with a basic SQL learning opportunity.
- Provide administrative support to Trevo’s overall payment-related process in accordance with Trevo’s procedure and compliance with the company’s requirement.
- Perform a range of quantitative analyses to verify each payment using Excel and SQL.
- Ensure periodic payments to Car Hosts.
- Manage payments owing to Reimbursement claimed by Car Hosts.
- Monitor and ensure refunds to Trevo users.
- Manage payments to contract service vendors.
- Management of petty cash transactions.
- Ensure completeness of supporting documents for fixed assets related documents including compiling, scanning etc.
- Support in any ad hoc tasks/projects which will be assigned from time to time.
Are you the ideal candidate?
First and foremost, ask yourself: Are you customer-obsessed? This is the key to SOCAR’s prime value that drives our mission forward. If your heart and mind shout “YES, I am!”, you have just identified a fundamental match between you and your future SOCAR team.
- 3+ years of experience in handling accounts and payments
- Prior working experience at a high-growth startup or mid-size fast pace company
- Diploma/Bachelor Degree in Accounting or related field
- Advanced MS office skills, proficient in Excel and basic knowledge of SQL will be an advantage
- Meticulous, result-oriented, able to deal with high volume transactions without compromise to quality and dateline
- Impeccable work attitude and are willing to do whatever it takes to get stuff done
- Embrace diversity and enjoy working in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment
What we will offer you?
- Be part of the fastest-growing car-sharing company in the world!
- Work with incredibly driven people with great executable ideas
- Opportunity to propose new ideas and make a measurable impact on company metrics
- SOCAR travelling credits
- International environment (we are 10 different nationalities in the office!)
- Endless company events (Futsal, cinema, birthday cakes, celebrations, team lunch and dinner ... )
How will your roadmap to join SOCAR look like?
After you submit your application, you can expect to prepare for the following steps in the hiring process:
- 1 session - Talent Acquisition Team (Virtual or face-to-face)
- 1 business case (To be pitched in the final round)
- 1 session - General Manager | Growth Team (Virtual or face-to-face)
Check out our homepage: https://socar.my/
Get answers to your questions from our FAQ: https://socar.my/faq.php
Read our blog: http://blog.socar.my
Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/socar