Are you a talented and driven problem solver who would like to join our team in Kuala Lumpur? Someone with a startup mentality, who is capable of integrating into a multicultural team?
SOCAR aims to change the way people in South East Asia move around by becoming the biggest car-sharing platform in South East Asia. We are currently the biggest player in Malaysia and aim to scale out our product offering across more verticals and geographies.
We are growing fast - this is an extremely exciting moment for SOCAR.
What will you be engaged in?
As our new Customer Service Manager, you will have the opportunity to improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth
- Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Set a clear mission and deploy strategies focused towards that mission
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
- Analyse statistics and compile accurate reports
- Recruit, mentor and develop customer service agents and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment
- Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
- Control resources and utilise assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets
- Adhere to and manage the approved budget
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities
Are you the ideal candidate?
First and foremost, ask yourself: Are you customer-obsessed? This is SOCAR’s prime value that drives our mission forward. If your heart and mind shout “YES, I am!”, you have just identified a fundamental match between you and your future SOCAR team.
- Proven experience as a customer-oriented operations manager
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques, quality assurance, and performance improvement approaches.
- Highly customer-centric and driven to achieve best-in-class customer experience.
- Ability to think strategically and obsessed with process improvement to deliver higher service quality to external and internal customers.
- Strong client-facing and communication skills, able to present and articulate well to peers and stakeholders.
- High proficiency in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Familiar with CTI and CRM/ticketing tools and solutions.
- Data-oriented, with advanced-level Ms Excel knowledge.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or any other relevant discipline.
- Added advantage:
- Working knowledge with RDBMS (MySQL, Ms SQL etc.)
- Familiar with Lean and Six Sigma methodologies.
What we will offer you?
- Be part of the fastest-growing car-sharing company in the world!
- Opportunity to drive new ideas and make a measurable impact on company metrics
- Work with incredibly driven people with great executable ideas
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Insurance
- SOCAR travelling credits
- Phone allowance
- International environment (we are 10 different nationalities in the office!)
- The chance to launch new markets in different countries
- Endless company events (Futsal, cinema, birthday cakes, celebrations, team lunch and dinner ... )
How will your roadmap to join SOCAR look like?
After you submit your application, you can expect to prepare for the following steps in the recruitment process:
- 1 One-minute video CV
- 1 session - Talent Acquisition Team (Virtual or face-to-face
- 1 business case (To be pitched in subsequent rounds)
- 1 session - Head of Customer Service (Virtual or face-to-face)
- 1 session - CEO (Virtual or face-to-face)
Follow us on LinkedIn
Check out our Homepage
Find us on Facebook