Are you a talented and driven problem solver who would like to join our team in Johor Bahru? Someone with a startup mentality, who is capable of integrating into a multicultural team?
SOCAR aims to change the way people in South East Asia move around by becoming the biggest car-sharing platform in South East Asia. We are currently the biggest player in Malaysia and aim to scale out our product offering across more verticals and geographies.
We are growing fast - this is an extremely exciting moment for SOCAR.
Projects you will be working on?
The Dispatch Unit Staff is responsible for securing SOCAR vehicles which have not been returned to the designated zone due to but not limited to car breakdowns, police reports or accidents. The Dispatch Unit will receive information from the Customer Service Team and work closely with the Claims Management Team to plan and coordinate vehicle recovery on a daily basis.
What will you be engaged in?
- Strategize daily recovery routes to fasten the dispatch progress.
- Check the car condition interior and exterior before returning a car to its zone.
- Conduct routine checks of SOCAR’s fleet and report if there are any damages to the car.
- Replace any faulty parts at the location if needed.
- Negotiate with private residences if the car is located inside the private property.
- Make police reports to assist any investigations related to theft and criminal cases.
- Update the dispatch management file.
- Organize and act fast to urgent cases.
Are you the ideal candidate?
First and foremost ask yourself: Are you customer-obsessed? This is SOCAR’s prime value that drives our mission forward. If your heart and mind shout “YES, I am!”, you have just identified a fundamental match between you and your future SOCAR team.
- Possess at least an SPM certificate, Automotive Certificate or any other equivalent certificate
- Possess basic knowledge to diagnose and repair cars.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Possess strong integrity, initiative approach to problem-solving
- Excellent communication skills in English and Bahasa Melayu
- Experience in driving especially in KL, JB and Penang
- Willing to travel during working hours and after working hours
- Possess a valid driving licence (PDL not acceptable)
What will we offer you?
- Be part of the fastest-growing car-sharing company in the world!
- Opportunity to drive new ideas and make a measurable impact on company metrics
- Work with incredibly driven people with great executable ideas
- Competitive Salary
- SOCAR travelling credits
- International environment (we have 10 different nationalities in the office!)
- The chance to launch new markets in different countries
- Endless company events (Futsal, cinema, birthday cakes, celebrations, team lunch and dinner..).
How will your roadmap to join SOCAR look like?
After you submit your application, you can expect to prepare for the following steps in the hiring process:
- 1 session - Talent Acquisition Team (Virtual or face-to-face)
- 1 session - Fleet Operations Executive / Branch Manager / Business Team Manager (Virtual or face-to-face)
Follow us on LinkedIn
Check out our Homepage
Find us on Facebook