Are you a talented and driven problem solver who would like to join our team in Kuala Lumpur? Someone with a startup mentality, who is capable of integrating into a multicultural team?
SOCAR aims to change the way people in South East Asia move around by becoming the biggest car-sharing platform in South East Asia. We are currently the biggest player in Malaysia and aim to scale out our product offering across more verticals and geographies.
We are growing fast - this is an extremely exciting moment for SOCAR.
What will you be engaged in?
As our new AI Chatbot Team Leader you will have the opportunity to…
- Build and maintain relevant chatbot flows, by structuring content blocks and continuously improving the copywriting to deliver great user journeys on the chatbot channel.
- Regularly review and analyze key performance metrics to drive more chatbot adoption and accuracy
- Perform daily tagging of Chatbot responses, ensure Chatbot replies are logically accurate, and provide right Chatbot solutions to user queries
- Ensure productivity and manage quality assurance of Artificial intelligence training
- Actively benchmark competitors and propose new available technology /models for better user experience and/or efficiency
- Conduct deep-dive data analysis and report business progress with quantitative data regularly
- Identify areas of opportunity and innovation, including best practices and recommendations for overall chatbot performance
- Assists other projects with analysis and execution for process/tools improvements, optimization, development, and/or maintenance efforts for CS Automation
- Support to update and monitor the country FAQ page which aligns to local market needs/customization
- Perform CS frontline tasks if needed
Are you the ideal candidate?
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Engineering or any related field from a recognized university
- Minimum 5 years of working experience with at least 1 year of relevant experience in training Artificial intelligence
- Data analysis skills: Logical thinking and understanding of scientific methods for data acquisition and the ability to discover key issues quickly
- Strong empathy and focus on customer experience and satisfaction
- Communication and collaboration skills
- Strong interest and belief in AI technology
- Prior working experience in customer service field is a must
- Proficiency in both English and Bahasa Melayu
- Strong coordination skills
What will we offer you?
- Be part of the fastest growing car-sharing company in the world!
- Opportunity to drive new ideas and make a measurable impact on company metrics
- Work with incredibly driven people with great executable ideas
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Insurance
- SOCAR travelling credits
- Phone allowance
- International environment (we are 18 different nationalities in the office!)
- The chance to launch new markets in different countries
- Endless company events (Futsal, cinema, birthday cakes, celebrations, team lunch and dinner ... )
How will your roadmap to join SOCAR look like?
After you submit your application, you can expect to prepare for the following steps in the recruitment process:
- 1 session - Talent Acquisition Team (Virtual or face-to-face)
- 1 business case (To be pitched in the subsequent round)
- 1 session - Hiring Manager (Virtual or face-to-face)
Follow us on LinkedIn
Check out our Homepage
Find us on Facebook