Are you a talented and driven problem solver who would like to join our team in Kuala Lumpur? Someone with a startup mentality, who is capable of integrating into a multicultural team?
SOCAR aims to change the way people in South East Asia move around by becoming the biggest car-sharing platform in South East Asia. We are currently the biggest player in Malaysia and aim to scale out our product offering across more verticals and geographies.
Want to be part of this journey from the very beginning?
We are growing fast - this is an extremely exciting moment for SOCAR.
What will you be engaged in?
- Responsible for all customer marketing experiments
- Lead the implementation of a customer engagement platform at SOCAR
- Design robust frameworks and dashboards for measuring the success of strategies and campaigns in SOCAR’s expansion across Malaysia and SEA
- Plan out, manage and optimise engagement strategies for new acquisition and retention programs
- Optimise and improve on acquisition and retention strategies on a regular basis as well as improving conversion rates, cost per acquisition/retention and overall ROI
- Devise a media mix model to fully account for attribution across all channels
- Work with team to provide up to date data and customer intelligence that will help shape content, new strategies for promotions and campaigns that drive performance
- Come up with periodic cost per acquisition goals for various teams and help collaborate with teams to drive acquisition efficiency across the organisation
- Take responsibility for regular strategic and business reviews to decide on budget allocation
- Organize and facilitate learning workshops and training within the company
- Ensure that all experiments and learnings are documented and shared with the entire organisation
Are you the ideal candidate?
- Experienced in various technologies including SQL & NoSQL, R, etc.
- Familiar with CRM tools such as Braze and Airbridge
- Familiar with Python and ML algorithms (this will be a plus)
- In-depth knowledge of BI tools and creating dashboards
- Excellent reporting and analytical skills, including carrying out weekly and monthly reporting
- Ability to identify/implement process and system enhancements
- Creative, data-oriented and results driven
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- Enjoy a fast paced environment and can align business objectives with product priorities
What we will offer you?
- Be part of the fastest growing car-sharing company in the world!
- Opportunity to drive new ideas and make a measurable impact on company metrics
- Work with incredibly driven people with great executable ideas
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Insurance
- SOCAR travelling credits
- Phone allowance
- International environment (we are 11 different nationalities in the office!)
- The chance to launch new markets in different countries
- Endless company events (Futsal, cinema, birthday cakes, celebrations, team lunch and dinner ... )
How will your roadmap to join SOCAR look like?
After you submit your application, you can expect to prepare for the following steps in the recruitment process:
- 1 session - Talent Acquisition Team (Virtual or face-to-face)
- 1 business case (To be pitched in Head of Marketing round)
- 1 session - Head of Marketing (Virtual or face-to-face)
Follow us on LinkedIn
Check out SOCAR’s Homepage
Find us on Facebook