Are you a talented and driven problem solver who would like to join our team in Kuala Lumpur? Someone with a startup mentality, who is capable of integrating into a multicultural team?
SOCAR aims to change the way people in South East Asia move around by becoming the biggest car-sharing platform in South East Asia. We are currently the biggest player in Malaysia and aim to scale out our product offering across more verticals and geographies.
Want to be part of this journey from the very beginning?
We are growing fast - this is an extremely exciting moment for SOCAR.
What will you be engaged in?
As our new Graphic Designer, you will have the opportunity to be part of creating a visual voice of SOCAR Malaysia.
- Work closely with Marketing Team to execute ideas
- Translate concepts into variable design concepts
- Research and keep abreast of emerging design trends and practices
- Design promotional and event collateral for both print, web/app and social channels
- Co-ordinate production and timelines of print jobs with team members to meet overall campaign deadlines
- Develop design exploration assets, and mood boards for pitches or client presentations to help determine the direction of a project
- Improve and create graphics for web design and other related projects
- Responsible in print production and delivering appropriate files
- Collaborate with UI/UX Designer and other members of the SOCAR Marketing team to produce presentations for business development and partnership meetings
- Having some video and photography production and editing, basic animation skills
- Meticulous and eye for detail when it comes to designs
- Constantly improving knowledge on latest design and art trends and styles
Are you the ideal candidate?
First and foremost ask yourself: Are you customer-obsessed? This is the key SOCAR’s prime value that drives our mission forward. If your heart and mind shout “YES, I am!”, you have just identified a fundamental match between you and your future SOCAR team.
- 1-3 years of industry experience
- Diploma or higher in the appropriate field
- Competent in Adobe Apps and eagerness to learn new software
- Passionate about design and willingness to update job knowledge by participating in educational training and conference opportunities
- Keen on strategy and research-based projects in order to deliver successful design
- Creative flair, originality and strong visual sense
- Strong computer skills
What we will offer you?
- Be part of the fastest growing car-sharing company in the world!
- Opportunity to drive new ideas and make a measurable impact on company metrics
- Work with incredibly driven people with great executable ideas
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Insurance
- SOCAR traveling credits
- Phone allowance
- International environment (we are 10 different nationalities in the office!)
- The chance to launch new markets in different countries
- Endless company events (Futsal, cinema, birthday cakes, celebrations, team lunch and dinner ... )
How will your roadmap to join SOCAR look like?
After you submit your application, you can expect to prepare for the following steps in the hiring process:
- 1 One-minute video CV
- 1 session - Talent Acquisition Team (Virtual or face-to-face)
- 1 business case (To be pitched in Head of Marketing round
- 1 session - Head of Marketing (Virtual or face-to-face)
Follow us on LinkedIn
Check out SOCAR’s Homepage
Find us on Facebook