Are you a talented and driven problem-solver who wants to join SOCAR’s business expansion to Penang? An individual who is capable of thriving in a multicultural team?
SOCAR aims to change the way people in South East Asia move around. Together as a team, we strive to realise our mission of helping South East Asia go carless. We are currently the largest car-sharing player in Malaysia with over 1,000 cars and aim to scale out our product offering across more verticals and geographies.
Want to be part of this journey?
We are growing fast - this is an extremely exciting time to join the SOCAR team.
What will you be engaged in?
As our new City Marketing Associate you will have the opportunity to:
- Develop and maintain strategic partnerships with local partners
- Ensure that branding is visible and aligned across all SOCAR zones in Penang
- Identify and create new business opportunities for SOCAR with local partners and vendors
- Plan, conceptualize and execute local partnership campaigns
- Monitor and analyse campaigns to optimise performance and ensure maximum ROI on marketing spend
Are you the ideal candidate?
- 1+ years of proven working experience working on Partnerships and/or Business Development
- Creative, data-oriented and results driven
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- Positive attitude paired with a desire for transparency and openness
- Ability to think analytically and optimise for partnership and campaign ROIs
- Proven track record of forming strategic partnerships and deals with effective results
What we will offer you?
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Insurance
- SOCAR travelling credits
- Phone allowance
- International environment (we are 10 different nationalities in the office!)
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to develop yourself in a growing and dynamic company, learning from other departments and colleagues
- Opportunity to propose new ideas and make a measurable impact on company metrics
- Be part of the fastest growing B2C car-sharing company in the world!
How will your roadmap to join SOCAR look like?
After you submit your application, you can expect to prepare for the following steps in the recruitment process:
- 1 One-minute video CV
- 1 interview - Recruiter (Virtual or face-to-face)
- 1 business case (To be presented in technical round)
- 1 interview - Technical round (Virtual or face-to-face)
- 1 interview - Head of Marketing (Virtual or face-to-face)
Check out our homepage: https://socar.my/
Get answers to your questions from our FAQ: https://socar.my/faq.php
Read our blog: http://blog.socar.my
Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/socarmalaysia/