Are you a talented and driven problem solver who would like to join our brand new expansion office in Jakarta, Indonesia? Someone with a startup mentality, who is capable of integrating into a multicultural team?
SOCAR aims to change the way people in South East Asia move around by becoming the biggest car-sharing platform in South East Asia. We are currently the biggest player in Malaysia and aim to scale out our product offering across more verticals and geographies. Next stop: Indonesia!
Projects you will be working on?
This has to remain disclosed at this point - One thing is certain: You will be the mastermind behind of SOCAR’s expansion to Indonesia. Your team will have one mission: To expand SOCAR’s evolutionary business model of sharing mobility.
Want to be part of this journey from the very beginning?
We are growing fast - this is an extremely exciting moment for SOCAR.
What will you be engaged in?
As Country CEO (Indonesia), you will take full control over SOCAR’s first geographical business expansion. You will be responsible for giving the direction as well as creating a vision for success, driving the development and guide the team towards long-term success.
- Design business strategies and plans to drive the successful market launch and SOCAR’s expansion to Indonesia.
- Execute flexibility and agility to ensure maximum growth through short term tactical plays while aligning with our long term strategic pillars.
- Manage the company’s day-to-day operation and report business as well as financial performance to the Board of Directors.
- Take ownership of the Indonesian P&L to ensure that we meet bottom-line targets while maintaining a healthy growth trajectory.
- Devise and localise compelling FAQs and Terms & Conditions to ensure customers that have a transparent and unambiguous guide of SOCAR’s car-sharing service.
- Lead the functional teams and members of Operations and Marketing to identify and drive strategic goals and efficiency gains across the business.
- Work closely with the Product team to provide a strong operational view on product needs in order to aid the work on product change requests
- Work together with the regional HQ in Malaysia to drive standardisation while simultaneously adapting to local environmental needs
- Work together with finance and legal on compliance and risk management. Instil a data-driven culture throughout your team and ensure that information is readily available for quick decision making.
- Manage regulatory stakeholder groups to ensure the compliance of the SOCAR's operations to legal regulations and inner policies in the expansion to Indonesia.
- Ensure all-time high level of trust and safety within SOCAR’s car-sharing network amongst the various stakeholder and user-groups on the platform.
Are you the ideal candidate?
First and foremost ask yourself: Are you customer-obsessed? This is SOCAR’s prime value that drives our mission forward. If your heart and mind shout “YES, I am!”, you have just identified a fundamental match between you and your future SOCAR team.
- Experience in strategy consulting and leading multi-functional teams
- Highly comfortable with solving complex problems and the ability to work with tight timelines
- Exposure to high growth businesses with a strong ability to create business models that have strong fundamental unit economics
- Understanding of marketplace business and key levers that drive growth and efficiency - including the tradeoffs between reducing spend and growth
- Experience in project management across diverse business functions such as marketing, business development, operations, finance and more
- Excellent knowledge of corporate finance and performance management
- Creative, data-oriented and results-driven with a willingness to experiment and adapt
- Execution focused and someone who’s as comfortable to be in the boardroom pitching to investors as she/he is on the ground getting your hands dirty with offline acquisition and selling our product
- Passion for budgeting, analytics, SQL and dashboarding
- Creative thinker, multi-tasker, data-oriented, and results-driven
- Believes in positive leadership and has the gravitas to command attention in public settings
What we will offer you?
- Be part of the fastest-growing car-sharing company in South East Asia!
- Opportunity to drive new ideas and make a measurable impact on company metrics
- Work with incredibly driven people with great executable ideas
- The chance to launch a new market
How will your roadmap to join SOCAR look like?
After you submit your application, you can expect to prepare for the following steps in the hiring process:
- 1 video CV (How-to guide and link will follow your submitted application)
- 1 session - Talent Acquisition Team (Virtual or face-to-face)
- 1 business case (To be pitched in the subsequent round)
- 1 session - CEO, CFO and Corporate Planning (Face-to-face)
Follow us on LinkedIn
Check out our Homepage
Find us on Facebook